Casa de subastas
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- Nodos vasallos of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- Items listed are also visible in community boards (bulletin boards).
- Integrated auction houses allow players to purchase items directly from remote auction houses.
- Purchases of materials and gatherables will be automatically deposited within the listing node's local warehouse. Players will need to travel to that warehouse to retrieve them. Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
- Purchases of anything other than materials and gatherables will be mailed to the purchaser.
- That's probably how it's going to be surfaced... Your your mayor is going to have to build it for you. – Jeffrey Bard
Auction house locations
- Zoco in Aldea level economic nodes have auction houses that allow raw resources and processed goods to be posted.
- Exchanges in Pueblo nodes have expanded auction houses that allow all goods/items to be posted.
- Economic nodes that have reached the metropolis stage unlock the linked economy superpower.
- Up to two economic metropolises may be linked in this manner.
- Metropolis level economic nodes enable worldwide sale prices for auction houses across Verra.
- Items listed in one linked economic node can be bid on from any other linked economic node.
- Linked economies also connect an economic metropolis and its vassal economic nodes.
|Puestos de jugador||Personal shops||Casa de subastass|
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
Puestos de jugador
Puestos de jugador (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in Mercado (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Pueblo (escenario 4) node or higher).
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
- A market UI lists the current items available for sale in the node and in the same economic region.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- Quest sponsorship.
If playing the game of supply and demand is something you enjoy, the Economic Node Type is one you’ll want to find citizenship in. Whether it’s trading goods across land and sea, hoarding the income you make, or purchasing whatever you fancy, Economic Nodes provide a plethora of ways for players in Ashes of Creation to grow their fortune, build their reputation, and attain rare goods or fame. During the Expedition stage of this Node, players will encounter merchants looking for the help of brave adventurers and curious artisans. If you choose to aid them, the once-small Expedition could grow into a sprawling Metropolis with rare items from lands afar!
Beneficios de los nodos económicos
- Hasta dos nodos económicos de nivel metrópolis pueden conectase de esta forma.
- Los nodos económicos de nivel Metropolis permiten establecer precios de venta globales a lo largo de todas las casas de subasta por todo Verra.
- Se podrá pujar por los objetos listados en cualquiera de los nodos conectados y desde cualquiera de ellos.
- Esta "economia conectada" también conecta la metrópolis económica con sus nodos vasallos de tipo económico.
Economic Nodes that have reached the Metropolis Stage unlock the Superpower “Linked Economy”. Any Economic Node with this Superpower unlocked shares Auction House listings with all the others, meaning that the items listed in one Linked Economy Node can be bid on from any other Linked Economy Node. Linked Economies also connect a Metropolis and any Vassal Economic Nodes belonging to that Metropolis.
The Linked Economy Superpower has the potential to create a massive market that spans the world. This will allow players to attain and sell goods with ease, providing those who have access to these Economic Nodes a faster path to fortune in the lands of Ashes of Creation.
Edificios de nodo únicos
Cada tipo de nodo tiene asociado un edificio único que puede ser "activado" en la fase de aldea dentro del avance del nodo. Este edificio único juega un rol principal dentro del progreso de la civilización en el servidor.
- Nodo divino
- Nodo económico
- Nodo militar
- Nodo científico
- We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-03-28 (1:04:49).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-03-26 (1:15:03).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (16:36).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (35:16).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 2020-08-19.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (16:37).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-01 (36:28).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (32:22).