Add the Ashes of Creation Wiki Bot to your Discord server.
Fortalezas del gremio
- Guild fortresses are objectives in guild wars. These are contested on a regular basis.
- The developers will decide if guild fortresses will be implemented in the game or shelved.
The fortress design is also something that might be on the shelf. We haven't decided yet. We're going to look into it, but the the idea behind the fortress is that this is a competitive kind of guild hall so to speak where you have to contend for it on a regular basis so to speak; or can be taken from you necessarily. Whereas the guild hall is a structure similar to freehold structure can only be taken through successful sieges against a node per-se are not taken but destroyed. – Steven Sharif
- A war declaration period.
- Objective based components.
- Victory and surrender conditions.
- Guilds may war multiple guilds/alliances at a time.
- Guild wars operate outside the PvP flagging system.
Guild war objectives
- Guild war objectives are designed to be more fluid than castle siege objectives.
- Guild wars will not be permanent. Definitive victory conditions exist that are based on the level of the warring guilds and the assets that those guilds have.
I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Steven Sharif
Objectives spawn in the world based on the level of the guild war and the assets available to the guilds, whether it be a guild hall or guild fortress. There will be default objectives and then there'll be objectives that relate to the activities that a Guild has participated in.
- For example, if a guild has recently become owners of a guild hall on a freehold, objectives might be related to capturing a quest item in or around the guild hall that is only visible to the warring guild. Capturing this objective may require channeling time.
- There might be objectives to steal one of the quest items that the guild may have received from completing a raid.
- There may be bounty objectives to kill a particular guild member. The target may have increased damage mitigation and/or health against the warring guild and can call for help.
If you have a guild hall and a certain type of guild war is declared that is maybe a higher stakes kind of war, some of those objectives will be centralized either at your guild hall, at the opponent's guild hall; could be a progression step towards the guild hall. It might be a specific a period of time that accumulates into into a central battle at the guild hall for an objective. – Steven Sharif
- Una sala de gremio solo alberga un gremio.
- Las salas del gremio son objetivos en las [[Guild wars|guerras de gremios].
- Las salas del gremio se pueden colocar en freeholds de Gremios o dentro de Nodos.
- Las salas de gremio en el nodo solo pueden ser reclamadas porGremios patrocinadores de ese Nodo. Estos tienen diferentes ventajas y beneficios para las salas ubicadas en parcelas de Freeholds.
- Cuando un gremio alcanza un cierto nivel, el maestro del gremio recibe un certificado de freehold de gremio para permitir la colocación de una sala de gremio. 
¡Las salas de gremio son la máxima expresión del poder de un gremio! En Ashes, estas estructuras servirán como puntos focales para un gremio, ofreciendo a cualquier gremio que las construya una gran cantidad de beneficios, así como opciones de personalización.
- Allow guilds to participate in the shareholder system.
Castillos del gremio
- Gremios have a period of time to level up in order to siege these castles.
- The attacking guilds need to fight the NPCs and kill a raid boss at the center of the castle.
- There will not be a relic to capture, instead whichever guild had highest contributing DPS against the raid boss will capture the castle.
- Castle nodes around NPC run castles will not be present.
- These benefits increase the longer a guild holds its castle.
There are levers and dials that are present to both the owners of Castles as well as the elected officials of Nodes that during their administration they have the ability to impact and influence the region around them. – Steven Sharif
- Levy taxes for the purposes of defense (additional to taxes already imposed by node governments).
- Activate events and abilities that benefit node citizens under their rule.
- Establish special relationships with Mayors to help build up the three dedicated castle nodes.
- Unlock additional types of buildings in nodes.
- Exert control and pressure over one of the five economic regions.
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:54:15).
- Entrevista, 2019-04-21 (45:45).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (52:01).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (17:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-06-01 (35:42).
- Podcast, 2018-08-18 (1:12:34).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:08:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (18:07).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (56:48).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-02-28 (1:06:51).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (51:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:39:02).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (21:55).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (49:40).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:31:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (49:30).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (52:32).