- Q: How will you stop big mafia guilds from owning all the good dungeons and world bosses by camping them?
- A: The real answer to that is going to be what traditionally happens in a non-faction-based game where politics drive player interaction... Over time you have betrayals in the mafia guild and they splinter off into two groups and join the other side or it's like weird things that can occur in that regard. So I think that's the important way that will solve itself. I don't think the developer necessarily has to step in there and say no, let's railroad this politics or let's hand hold this aspect. I think that any time you have a bully, you're going to have a counter bully and that's something that we try to encourage as part of the politics process. – Steven Sharif
- One of the things that I think will naturally combat the the risk that comes with one mega corp or one mega guild owning the server so-to-speak and killing off competition is that Ashes is constantly changing. So the way that nodes spawn and despawn and can be destroyed; and the castles exist to exert pressure; and these world events pop up. It's a massive world and it's constantly changing. Those two things naturally combat the opportunity for mega guilds to claw control over a particular server. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Guild formation
- 2 Guild size
- 3 Guild membership
- 4 Guild benefits
- 5 Progresión de gremios
- 6 Gremios de mecenas
- 7 Guild reputation
- 8 Guild alliances
- 9 Guild housing
- 10 Asedios a castillos
- 11 Guild Wars
- 12 Leadership tools
- 13 Guild ladder
- 14 Crowdfunding guild rewards
- 15 Guías de la comunidad
- 16 Ver también
- 17 Referencias
- Minimum member count of around five individuals.
- Material and currency cost.
- Completing a quest line.
- Minimum level requirement.
- Guild size can be traded off for guild progression.
- Guild alliances may be a key part in creating a larger "guild".
- Q: What’s the minimum guild size to really have a meaningful impact on the realm?
- A: This is a tough question to answer. Single individuals can have a large impact on the realm without guild support, in the form of mayorships, Artisanship, economic opportunities, etc. We’re also balancing guilds through guild levels, where guilds must choose between size and effectiveness - smaller guilds will have an opportunity to get a leg up through abilities that larger guilds can’t afford to take. At the end of the day, having clear goals and organizational structure will likely matter more than raw numbers. – Sarah Flanagan
There are mechanics that are geared towards larger and smaller guilds.
- Larger guilds can siege fortresses.
- Larger guilds won’t have access to power boosting guild ability slots.
- Small groups can do some things better than larger groups.
- Sieges will have things that smaller groups have an advantage in.
It's important to note that the 300 is the maximum cap that is attained by leveling the guild and selecting the path of size as opposed to the path of guild skills. So the larger you choose to allow for members to join your guild, increasing that member cap, the less focused and honed the available skill options will be from a guild level up perspective for guild members. So the way that kind of works is it plays as a balance/counterbalance to larger guilds versus smaller more honed and focused guilds. It kind of gives them an equitable edge of participation. – Steven Sharif
If you have more objective based combat that revolves around high mobility and agility strong focus, organization I would expect the smaller guild to outperform the larger guild with regards to that. If you're speaking purely a numbers game and they're meeting on the field then I would expect the larger guild to perform in that. The balance comes in our play scenarios. Do we offer solely a field based combat system where you show up with the numbers you have in which case you lean heavily towards zergs or do you implement designs that feature both components of objective based combat that involves organizational rule as opposed to just having that field presence; and we intend to offer both. – Steven Sharif
There are absolutely guilds out there that have a large following and good organizational leadership and can structure their raids well; and I think those will be the most performing in the game obviously; and that's where then guild sizes come to play you know creating the opportunity for division in the game to allow for you know this subterfuge to play a role and politics and stuff like that. But our focus is making a place for smaller guilds to be competitive with larger guilds as well. – Steven Sharif
- Alts on the same account can join different guilds.
- Intrigue, espionage and intelligence gathering is a legitimate aspect of the game.
- A guild may only have a single guild leader.
- Transfer of guild leadership is possible, but mechanics on transferring leadership if a guild leader has abandoned the guild have not been finalized.
- Guild masters can issue payouts to guild members.
This would likely be utilized more so by guilds than that would be solo or unaffiliated players; and I believe that the solo player they may have friends that they want to play with. That's fine, they can also still with those friends do the reservation system, but the player who is just joining the game fresh and doesn't have a community that they're part of, I don't think they really mind in that regard and will not utilize that system. – Steven Sharif
- Gear enhancements.
- Sala del gremio.
- Castillos del gremio.
- Guild activities.
- Name of guild displayed next to character name.
- Guild tabards.
- Guild mounts.
- Guild coats.
- Guild barding.
- These may only be granted if the castle nodes are successfully established prior to the siege.
- Node A grants 1 undermount, Node B grants 2 undermounts, and Node C grants 2 undermounts.
- This system is subject to change during testing.
Progresión de gremios
- Organizaciones sociales.
- Elaboración de determinados objetos.
Cuando el gremio progresa, se otorgan puntos de habilidad que el gremio puede asignar para desbloquear aspectos de su árbol de habilidades, como habilidades pasivas, aumentos y número de miembros.
- Las habilidades pasivas aumentan determinadas estadísticas relacionadas con la capacidad de un miembro del gremio en el combate u otros aspectos del mismo, como puede ser la economía.
- Los aumentos pueden aplicarse en los niveles superiores de la progresión del gremio.
- Los miembros del gremio no necesitan ser ciudadanos del mismo nodo para beneficiarse de las habilidades pasivas y de los aumentos.
- El tamaño del gremio puede ser reemplazado por la progresión del gremio.
- La sala del gremio se puede desbloquear en una determinada etapa de avance del gremio.
- Los gremios no pueden reajustar sus puntos de habilidad una vez asignados. Esto está sujeto a pruebas.
- It's not always going to be combat. You could have an economic focus guild. You could have a trade oriented guild; and there's all sorts of things that you can kind of put together and kind of give your guild its own identity. – Jeffrey Bard
We are very likely going to have a rune system and then we'll have the ability to sort of enchant weapons outside of that too... That's not always going to be like a vertical progression... Some of it's going to be giving up something to get something else; so maybe I do less physical damage but more magical damage, that kind of thing. – Jeffrey Bard
- La progresión en varios sistemas Pvp desbloqueará piedras de mejora que otorgan al equipo beneficios temporales centrados en PvP (mediante un sistema de engarce). El rendimito se mide en temporadas PvP de 6 meses.
It's not as though you're going to necessarily acquire these once and then you're set for your PvP enchantments, but instead you'll have to continually perform month after month in order to keep having those slotted enchantments. – Steven Sharif
Gremios de mecenas
- Se pueden aplicar emblemas a la armadura del gremio que se pueden comprar en el nodo.
- Participación en el mercado de valores del nodo.
- La posibilidad de participar en misiones específicas de gremios que ayudarán al progreso, desarrollo y leveleo del gremio.
- Asignación de puntos de gremio para desbloquear habilidades para los miembros del gremio.
- La posibilidad de reclamar una sala del gremio en el nodo. Esta tienen ventajas y beneficios diferentes a los salones ubicados en las parcelas.
- Las aldeas y fases anteriores no tienen gremios de mecenas.
- Los pueblos pueden tener uno.
- Las ciudades pueden tener hasta dos.
- Las metrópolis pueden tener hasta 3.
Another thing we were talking about I remember early on with regards to guilds is not just that but also having a reputation score; and being able to allocate points to increase that reputation perhaps with a specific node that you may have your guild hall in; and that reputation will interact with the way that NPCs interact with you. It might interact with the way that quests are given in that particular node or merchant services that are present. – Steven Sharif
- Once created, the leader can invite up to three other guilds to this alliance, but this is subject to change.
- A guild may only be a member of one alliance.
- There is no member cap in an alliance, only a maximum of four guilds.
- Guild leaders will be able to pool resources into a guild alliance bank.
- There will be alliance specific quest lines.
- Alliance members will share a common chat channel.
- Alliances will have affiliations and gear that can be attained.
- Guilds may enter into trade agreements.
You can only invite a number of guilds to the alliance before you must form a new alliance; and then those alliance can have a de facto friendship but they won't have any game component of connection. What the alliance system would allow is pooling of resources into by guild leaders into an alliance guild alliance bank. Will allow certain participation in different quest lines. It will allow common area chat for members and it will allow affiliations and gear that can be attained as well. – Steven Sharif
We have a specific system that relates to being able to invite another guild into an alliance that sets a flag on those characters with regards to being able to combat them, being able to share a chat system with them, being able to participate in specific types of quests and/or alliance warehouses and guild homes; with regards to the relationship of castle sieges and participating in node warfare and node activities. If you're not in an alliance with someone, you're in a neutral state so to speak. You can have trade agreements between different guilds and then you can also have Guild Wars which shows a state of war between you guys. I think that's the baseline of how we're going to develop interaction between guilds. – Steven Sharif
There's going to be some mechanics at play that could have even Alliance Wars so to speak: A war between guilds and a war between alliances maybe. When we delve into the blog about Guild Wars we're going to talk about alliances. – Steven Sharif
- Rutas de progresión para alianzas.
- Servicios comunes compartidos de Clanes entre miembros de una alianza.
- Las alianzas pueden cambiar sus relaciones con los nodos.
Content that revolves around alliances specifically and progression within the development of that alliance; and the ability to share some common services between guilds that are part of that alliance. I think that additionally allowing alliances to toggle certain relationships with nodes as an interaction is beneficial. That's going to provide an interesting dynamic for players who are either members of the particular node that has the relationship established or members of the Alliance. So I think that obviously building systems is is about creating the channels by which these players can form bonds and the more layers you have around those you know channels of bonding between the different guilds or players, the more sustainable that relationship. – Steven Sharif
- Los jugadores corruptos pueden ser atacados independientemente de otras afiliaciones. Esto es algo que se probará durante Alpha-2.
- Ciudadanía del nodo.
There's node citizenship. There's guild. There's alliance. There's party. There's raid. There's family. All of these types of affiliations have a hierarchy. The highest of which is your node affiliation: So your citizenship is your greatest superceding relationship, which means if you were a part of a guild and the guild has multiple nodes in which its members are citizens of, if there was a war between two of those nodes, the members of those nodes would be first and foremost citizens who defend that node, even against their own guild members. – Steven Sharif
All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Steven Sharif
Sala del gremio
- Las salas del gremio deben ser construidas en las fincas del gremio o dentro de los nodos.
- Los salones del gremio dentro del nodo solo pueden ser reclamados por gremios "patrocinadores" de ese nodo. Estos tienen ventajas y beneficios diferentes a los salones ubicados en las fincas.
- Cuando un gremio alcanza cierto nivel, a su maestro de gremio se le otorga un certificado de finca de gremio para permitir la construcción de una sala del gremio.
- Las salas del gremio son objetivos en las [[Guild wars|guerras de gremios].
- Una sala de gremio solo alberga a un único gremio.
¡Las salas de gremio son la máxima expresión del poder de un gremio! En Ashes, estas estructuras servirán como puntos focales para un gremio, ofreciendo a cualquier gremio que las construya una gran cantidad de beneficios, así como opciones de personalización.
- Allow guilds to participate in the shareholder system.
Castillos del gremio
- Castle sieges occur in the open world but may become instanced based on testing.
- There is one castle located on an island that is able to be affected by naval combat.
- Castles will initially be occupied by an NPC adversary. These are the primary antagonists in the storyline.
- These Castles are occupied when players arrive on Verra, and their current inhabitants will have to be removed before any player can claim them. Castles will be dangerous and high-level raid zones until they can be cleared, and the first group of players to do so will gain the Castle as their reward.
- Gremios have a period of time to level up in order to siege these castles.
- The attacking guilds need to fight the NPCs and kill a raid boss at the center of the castle.
- There will not be a relic to capture, instead whichever guild had highest contributing DPS against the raid boss will capture the castle.
- Nodos de castillo around NPC run castles will not be present.
- These benefits increase the longer a guild holds its castle.
There are levers and dials that are present to both the owners of Castles as well as the elected officials of Nodes that during their administration they have the ability to impact and influence the region around them. – Steven Sharif
- Levy taxes for the purposes of defense (additional to taxes already imposed by node governments).
- Activate events and abilities that benefit node citizens under their rule.
- Establish special relationships with Alcaldes to help build up the three dedicated castle nodes.
- Unlock additional types of buildings in nodes.
- Exert control and pressure over one of the five economic regions.
Fortalezas del gremio
- Guild fortresses are objectives in guild wars. These are contested on a regular basis.
- The developers will decide if guild fortresses will be implemented in the game or shelved.
The fortress design is also something that might be on the shelf. We haven't decided yet. We're going to look into it, but the idea behind the fortress is that this is a competitive kind of guild hall so to speak where you have to contend for it on a regular basis so to speak; or can be taken from you necessarily. Whereas the guild hall is a structure similar to freehold structure can only be taken through successful sieges against a node per-se are not taken but destroyed. – Steven Sharif
Asedios a castillos
- The minimum goal is for 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield. It is hoped that this can be increased to 500x500 over time.
- There will be systems that mimic some of the mechanics of sieges, but there won't be practice sieges.
- There may be instanced locations within otherwise open-world castle and node sieges, where specific groups can participate in small, short duration objective-based battles that will affect the overall outcome of the siege.
- Each week leading up to the siege week... is a week that's dedicated to one of the three castle dedicated nodes. So around the castle there are three nodes. They represent week, one, two, and three; and then the fourth week is the siege against the castle. Those can only be elevated up to stage three. We've discussed this in the past and there's definitely information out there on the community ran wiki. – Steven Sharif
- In the first three weeks that a guild occupies a castle they will need to level up each of their castle nodes to Aldea stage through questing.
- The fourth week is declaration week, where other guilds have the opportunity to lay down their declaration flag or to sign up as a defender of the castle.
- Depending on how well the guild defends their castle nodes results in better defenses for the castle.
- Different siege weaponry will grant the attackers the ability to destroy walls, doors and sections of the castle in order to gain access to the inner keep area.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
- There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – kind of a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Steven Sharif
Alpha-1 castle sieges
- Players will be able to join guilds. These guilds can register for the siege events.
- Castle siege events will be 100v100 battles that occur daily and will last for three hours.
- Attackers will start on the opposite end of the map (from the defenders).
- Attackers will be able to use trebuchets to drive to and assault the castle.
- When the attackers have breached the castle they will be able to channel a cast on the relic in the throne room to try to capture the castle from the defenders.
- The victors of castle sieges will receive benefits, such as cloaks, flying mounts for guild leaders and potentially also for guild officers.
- Alpha-1 castle sieges are in a separate zone that is accessible via a NPC teleporter.
- Currently the siege zone is actually in the open world, but separated by mountains and off in the sea a bit. There is actually no instancing in A1, although the siege zone will only be accessible in A1 through a registration NPC teleporter. – Steven Sharif
- The opposing team is notified when these raid bosses are being attacked.
- Teams who get the last hit on these bosses will receive buffs that will help them in the siege battle.
Last year, I spoke of attempting to incorporate sieges into the Alpha One experience. This has obviously been a goal of mine because it provides considerable data and a consistent event within the world that players can participate in to help stress test the deployment. Well, I am happy to say that it is appearing more and more likely by the day! Initial implementation of the Apocalypse siege code has been migrated into the Alpha One client, and we should begin internal testing next month. I will caveat this expectation with the fact that we are cutting it a bit close from an internal QA standpoint, but I have some confidence that the system will be online and capable of inclusion for the Alpha One test in the month of June. The siege component will obviously not be representative of what the siege system will be at launch, or even in Alpha Two. – Steven Sharif
- Destructible structures (such as walls and gates) are present in Alpha-1 castle sieges.
- Guild war objectives are designed to be more fluid than castle siege objectives.
- Guild wars can be declared at any time, but the objectives will only spawn during server prime-time.
- Players can kill each other at any time during the war (not only during server prime-time).
- Guild wars will not be permanent. Definitive victory conditions exist that are based on the level of the warring guilds and the assets that those guilds have.
- I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Steven Sharif
Guild war objectives
Guild war objectives spawn in the world based on the level of the guild war and the assets available to the guilds, whether it be a guild hall or guild fortress. There will be default objectives and then there'll be objectives that relate to the activities that a Guild has participated in.
- For example, if a guild has recently become owners of a guild hall on a freehold, objectives might be related to capturing a quest item in or around the guild hall that is only visible to the warring guild. Capturing this objective may require channeling time.
- There might be objectives to steal one of the quest items that the guild may have received from completing a raid.
- There may be bounty objectives to kill a particular guild member. The target may have increased damage mitigation and/or health against the warring guild and can call for help.
- If you have a guild hall and a certain type of guild war is declared that is maybe a higher stakes kind of war, some of those objectives will be centralized either at your guild hall, at the opponent's guild hall; could be a progression step towards the guild hall. It might be a specific a period of time that accumulates into into a central battle at the guild hall for an objective. – Steven Sharif
Guild war mechanics
- A war declaration period.
- Objective based components.
- Victory and surrender conditions.
- Guilds may war multiple guilds/alliances at a time.
- Guild wars operate outside the PvP flagging system.
- We're taking guild politics to a whole new direction in regards to playing those conflicts out. – Steven Sharif
- Recruitment tools.
- Management tools.
- Delegation tools.
- Motivational systems.
- Communication tools.
- Audit logs may be available to guild leaders and officers.
- Guild stats.
For me personally, being a guild leader of a very large guild in the past, these types of administrative functions are life savers for guild leaders... Guild leaders are a very important part of the community for MMORPGs in general and the reason for that is- think of it like a queen on the board- "I bring order to chaos". To a degree, guild leaders are that order to the chaos. They help organize- they do so through lieutenants- they delegate responsibilities. There are good leaders, there are bad leaders, but essentially it's a highly social environment and if you can find a good guild and that guild is augmented with complimentary services from the company, from the game itself, it just makes that life easier and allows them to execute better. So in my opinion that is an important aspect. – Steven Sharif
- Guild emblems.
- An active GM staff will be monitoring user-created content. Users who upload inappropriate content will place their accounts in jeopardy.
- I know previously we had spoken about not allowing custom user images in the game, however I think we're leaning more now in the direction of allowing for custom user images. Absolutely well what it will be is the fact that we're a subscription game and if you want to jeopardize your account by doing the wrong thing with regards to custom users [images] then by all means you may do so and we'll have stringent practices in place to prevent that from actually being an issue. – Steven Sharif
- With regards to this UCC question, I think when you have an active an active GM team that you know you are you have directed to care take the product you're going to mitigate a lot of that functionality you don't want to see out of this custom image system. People who look to let's say meme the system are going to be met with the type of enforcement that they don't want to have on their account; and being a subscription-based product and being a risk versus reward and maybe a more old-school approach to character development and progression I think they're gonna take a significant risk in doing things that we don't want them to do, which will result in the jeopardy of their account. So I think that is not going to deter a hundred percent of things- I don't think you ever can deter a hundred percent of things unless we go away from custom images- but I think that we can achieve some parity of essentially enforcement versus infraction ratio that's going to be liveable for everybody. – Steven Sharif
When the guild participates in guild wars or they participate in sieges, you'll be able to climb the ranks of your inter-guild ladder as well so you get bragging rights amongst your friends. – Steven Sharif
El rendimiento de varios sistemas Pvp (como las Caravanas, Arenas, Guerras de gremios) se mide en el transcurso de temporadas PvP que duran 6 meses . Al final de cada temporada, la puntuación acumulada del jugador puede desbloquear varias recompensas:
Crowdfunding guild rewards
- Guild cloaks will work the same way that accessory appearances from the cosmetic packs work, in that they are applied to the item and take over that appearance. They can not be applied over costumes.  – Cody Peterson
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
Guild name reservation
Mercados de acciones
A medida que los nodos se van desarrollando, los gobiernos pueden abrir un bolsa de valores (también llamada mercado de valores y mercado de acciones) donde los jugadores pueden comprar y vender acciones en nodos, gremios y organizaciones sociales.
- El valor de las acciones está influenciado por los eventos del mundo y el rendimiento de los nodes, organizaciones sociales o gremios.
- Los asedios detendrán el comercio de acciones en un nodo. Esto abre las posibilidades de un sabotaje económico.
- No existe una comisión reguladora para restringir la compra y venta de acciones.
Guías de la comunidad
- Entrevista, 2021-06-13 (36:38).
- Entrevista, 2021-06-13 (40:55).
- Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (15:07).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (40:56).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-02-26 (1:09:28).
- Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (9:36).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (23:26).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-06-28 (1:25:24).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (11:52).
- Pódcast, 2017-05-05 (47:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (58:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (47:35).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:09:38).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:06:43).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (31:08).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (14:22).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-09-27 (39:09).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (1:05:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-07-26 (56:06).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (22:10).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (36:07).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-06-26 (1:31:53).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:11:13).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (1:11:19).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (21:37).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-03-26 (1:15:57).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (16:34).
- Pódcast, 2018-04-23 (24:47).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-02-28 (1:06:51).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-06-28 (1:27:23).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-27 (58:17).
- Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (16:12).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-06-25 (1:25:55).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-06-25 (1:29:26).
- Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (17:13).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-01-11 (1:04:32).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (36:17).
- Pódcast, 2018-05-11 (21:07).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-03-29 (17:10).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (58:07).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:07:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (18:07).
- Entrevista, 2019-04-21 (45:45).
- Pódcast, 2018-08-18 (1:12:34).
- Pódcast, 2018-08-04 (1:54:15).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (56:48).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (1:14:12).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (51:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:39:02).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-10-14 (58:46).
- Pódcast, 2021-04-11 (49:40).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- Pódcast, 2018-04-23 (21:55).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:31:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (49:30).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- Pódcast, 2017-05-05 (52:32).
- Vídeo, 2021-05-28 (25:44).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:12:14).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (31:05).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (13:13).
- Twitch Bustin - Practice Sieges?
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-01-28 (17:50).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:43:03).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-08-23 (23:00).
- Pódcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- Vídeo, 2021-05-28 (24:44).
- Vídeo, 2021-04-30 (19:25).
- Vídeo, 2021-05-28 (19:04).
- Vídeo, 2021-04-30 (13:02).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-05-28 (1:04:29).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:08:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (52:01).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (17:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-06-01 (35:42).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (19:23).
- Pódcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-09-24 (1:24:16).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-09-30 (1:06:14).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-11-19 (52:35).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-07-30 (53:15).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (55:40).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-10-31 (47:44).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (3:35:54).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:06:39).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:06:15).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-07-26 (1:05:28).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (48:30).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-06-25 (1:12:37).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (14:28).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-09-24 (1:22:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (5:51).