- Q: How will you stop big mafia guilds from owning all the good dungeons and world bosses by camping them?
- A: The real answer to that is going to be what traditionally happens in a non-faction-based game where politics drive player interaction... Over time you have betrayals in the mafia guild and they splinter off into two groups and join the other side or it's like weird things that can occur in that regard. So I think that's the important way that will solve itself. I don't think the developer necessarily has to step in there and say no, let's railroad this politics or let's hand hold this aspect. I think that any time you have a bully, you're going to have a counter bully and that's something that we try to encourage as part of the politics process. – Steven Sharif
- One of the things that I think will naturally combat the the risk that comes with one mega corp or one mega guild owning the server so-to-speak and killing off competition is that Ashes is constantly changing. So the way that nodes spawn and despawn and can be destroyed; and the castles exist to exert pressure; and these world events pop up. It's a massive world and it's constantly changing. Those two things naturally combat the opportunity for mega guilds to claw control over a particular server. – Steven Sharif
There are prerequisites for guild formation.
- Minimum member count of around five individuals.
- Material and currency cost.
- Completing a quest line.
- Minimum level requirement.
Players may be able to form guilds in starting areas if minimum requirements are met.
Guild names may be up to 30-32 characters in length.
Guild size of 300 is currently the maximum cap that can be attained by leveling the guild and selecting the path of size as opposed to the path of guild skills.
- What we're trying to create is an environment where there's a duality between guilds that try to go towards population and then guilds that choose to forego population in exchange for a deeper access to passive skills that the players have access to. Will the meta be for many smaller guilds to co-locate with each other? Yes, I'm sure that will be utilized by some number of smaller guilds in order to try to combat the numbers that other guilds might have access to. I don't think that that's a bad thing. I don't necessarily know if that's a meta either, because it's going to be beneficial for larger guilds to be allied with smaller guilds that might have access to those passive abilities that they don't have access to. So, what I think the meta will actually be is probably a mixture of large guild and small guilds that exist within the alliances so that they can overcome the types of challenges that occur in objective-based gameplay for events, where you need the smaller guild with the passives to overcome the challenge rating, but you also need the numbers from the larger guilds in order to engage with the opponent at the choke points. – Steven Sharif
- Guild size can be traded off for guild progression.
- Guild alliances may be a key part in creating a larger "guild".
- Q: What’s the minimum guild size to really have a meaningful impact on the realm?
- A: This is a tough question to answer. Single individuals can have a large impact on the realm without guild support, in the form of mayorships, Artisanship, economic opportunities, etc. We’re also balancing guilds through guild levels, where guilds must choose between size and effectiveness - smaller guilds will have an opportunity to get a leg up through abilities that larger guilds can’t afford to take. At the end of the day, having clear goals and organizational structure will likely matter more than raw numbers. – Sarah Flanagan
There are mechanics that are geared towards larger and smaller guilds.
- Larger guilds can siege fortresses.
- Larger guilds won’t have access to power boosting guild ability slots.
- Small groups can do some things better than larger groups.
- Sieges will have things that smaller groups have an advantage in.
- It's important to note that the 300 is the maximum cap that is attained by leveling the guild and selecting the path of size as opposed to the path of guild skills. So the larger you choose to allow for members to join your guild, increasing that member cap, the less focused and honed the available skill options will be from a guild level up perspective for guild members. So the way that kind of works is it plays as a balance/counterbalance to larger guilds versus smaller more honed and focused guilds. It kind of gives them an equitable edge of participation. – Steven Sharif
- If you have more objective-based combat that revolves around high mobility and agility strong focus, organization I would expect the smaller guild to outperform the larger guild with regards to that. If you're speaking purely a numbers game and they're meeting on the field then I would expect the larger guild to perform in that. The balance comes in our play scenarios. Do we offer solely a field based combat system where you show up with the numbers you have in which case you lean heavily towards zergs or do you implement designs that feature both components of objective based combat that involves organizational rule as opposed to just having that field presence; and we intend to offer both. – Steven Sharif
- There are absolutely guilds out there that have a large following and good organizational leadership and can structure their raids well; and I think those will be the most performing in the game obviously; and that's where then guild sizes come to play you know creating the opportunity for division in the game to allow for you know this subterfuge to play a role and politics and stuff like that. But our focus is making a place for smaller guilds to be competitive with larger guilds as well. – Steven Sharif
A character may only be a member of a single guild.
- Alts on the same account can join different guilds.
- Intrigue, espionage and intelligence gathering is a legitimate aspect of the game.
- A guild may only have a single guild leader.
- Transfer of guild leadership is possible, but mechanics on transferring leadership if a guild leader has abandoned the guild have not been finalized.
- Guild masters can issue payouts to guild members.
Characters may be invited to join a guild from anywhere on Verra.
- Invites can be done through the guild UI.
- There will also be a guild invite chat command.
Server reservations allow guild members as well as unaffiliated players to reserve character slots on a server starting in the Beta testing stages of the game.
This would likely be utilized more so by guilds than that would be solo or unaffiliated players; and I believe that the solo player they may have friends that they want to play with. That's fine, they can also still with those friends do the reservation system, but the player who is just joining the game fresh and doesn't have a community that they're part of, I don't think they really mind in that regard and will not utilize that system. – Steven Sharif
Guild benefits that are being considered by the developers:
- Gear enhancements.
- Sala del gremio.
- Castillos del gremio.
- Guild activities.
- Name of guild displayed next to character name.
- Guild tabards.
- Guild mounts.
- Guild coats.
- Guild barding.
The guild leader of a castle can grant the use of flying undermounts (such as wyrmlings) to guild officers during a castle siege.
- These may only be granted if the castle nodes are successfully established prior to the siege.
- Node A grants 1 undermount, Node B grants 2 undermounts, and Node C grants 2 undermounts.
- This system is subject to change during testing.
Little wyrmlings that you can grant to officers if you're a castle owner, and they can fly around too. – Steven Sharif
Progresión de gremios
La progresión de los gremios se consigue miediante la participación en diferentes sistemas.
- Organizaciones sociales.
- Elaboración (Crafting) de determinados objetos.
Cuando el gremio progresa, se otorgan puntos de habilidad que el gremio puede asignar para desbloquear aspectos de su árbol de habilidades, como habilidades pasivas, aumentos y número de miembros.
- Las habilidades pasivas aumentan determinadas estadísticas relacionadas con la capacidad de un miembro del gremio en el combate u otros aspectos del mismo, como puede ser la economía.
- Los aumentos pueden aplicarse en los niveles superiores de la progresión del gremio.
- Los miembros del gremio no necesitan ser ciudadanos del mismo nodo para beneficiarse de las habilidades pasivas y de los aumentos.
- El tamaño del gremio puede ser reemplazado por la progresión del gremio.
- Cuanto mayor sea el límite de miembros del gremio, menos opciones de habilidades estarán disponibles para ese gremio.
- Las alianzas de gremios pueden ser una parte clave para crear un "gremio" más grande.
- La sala del gremio se puede desbloquear en una determinada etapa de avance del gremio.
- Los gremios no pueden reajustar sus puntos de habilidad una vez asignados. Esto está sujeto a pruebas.
- It's not always going to be combat. You could have an economic focus guild. You could have a trade oriented guild; and there's all sorts of things that you can kind of put together and kind of give your guild its own identity. – Jeffrey Bard
Las mejoras de equipo (piedras o runas de poder) se pueden aplicar a armas para añadir elementos o tipos de daño.
- Las mejoras de equipo no aumentan el requisito de nivel del objeto .
We are very likely going to have a rune system and then we'll have the ability to sort of enchant weapons outside of that too... That's not always going to be like a vertical progression... Some of it's going to be giving up something to get something else; so maybe I do less physical damage but more magical damage, that kind of thing. – Jeffrey Bard
- La progresión en varios sistemas Pvp desbloqueará piedras de mejora que otorgan al equipo beneficios temporales centrados en PvP (mediante un sistema de engarce). El rendimito se mide en temporadas PvP de 6 meses.
It's not as though you're going to necessarily acquire these once and then you're set for your PvP enchantments, but instead you'll have to continually perform month after month in order to keep having those slotted enchantments. – Steven Sharif
Gremios de mecenas
El hecho de que una organización sea la patrocinadora de su nodo significa que sus miembros son los que aportan la mayor cantidad de trabajo al nodo.
Los gremios de mecenas desbloquean los siguientes beneficios para sus miembros.
- Se pueden aplicar emblemas a la armadura del gremio que se pueden comprar en el nodo.
- Participación en el mercado de valores del nodo.
- La posibilidad de participar en misiones específicas de gremios que ayudarán al progreso, desarrollo y leveleo del gremio.
- Asignación de puntos de gremio para desbloquear habilidades para los miembros del gremio.
- La posibilidad de reclamar una sala del gremio en el nodo. Esta tienen ventajas y beneficios diferentes a los salones ubicados en las parcelas.
En un nodo puede haber muchos gremios, pero el número de gremios de mecenas está limitado por la fase del nodo.
- Las aldeas y fases anteriores no tienen gremios de mecenas.
- Los pueblos pueden tener uno.
- Las ciudades pueden tener hasta dos.
- Las metrópolis pueden tener hasta 3.
Gremios may be able to allocate points to increase their reputation with the node that houses their guild hall. This will affect:
Another thing we were talking about I remember early on with regards to guilds is not just that but also having a reputation score; and being able to allocate points to increase that reputation perhaps with a specific node that you may have your guild hall in; and that reputation will interact with the way that NPCs interact with you. It might interact with the way that quests are given in that particular node or merchant services that are present. – Steven Sharif
Guild leaders can create an alliance at a later stage in guild progression by completing a quest.
- Once created, the leader can invite up to three other guilds to this alliance, but this is subject to change.
- A guild may only be a member of one alliance.
- There is no member cap in an alliance, only a maximum of four guilds.
- Will the largest guilds segment off into different chapters of their guild that are part of small guilds? Absolutely that will happen; and the way that we combat the efficacy of doing that always is through how we design our encounters and our events to incorporate the use-case of where smaller guilds and their passive abilities are necessary to overcome certain challenge ratings. Will it always be most beneficial for larger guilds to do that? No, not always. It depends on what they're encountering, but you absolutely will see some guilds leveraging that for sure. – Steven Sharif
- You can only invite a number of guilds to the alliance before you must form a new alliance; and then those alliance can have a de facto friendship but they won't have any game component of connection. What the alliance system would allow is pooling of resources into by guild leaders into an alliance guild alliance bank. Will allow certain participation in different quest lines. It will allow common area chat for members and it will allow affiliations and gear that can be attained as well. – Steven Sharif
- There will be alliance specific quest lines.
- Alliances will have affiliations and gear that can be attained.
- Guilds may enter into trade agreements.
- We have a specific system that relates to being able to invite another guild into an alliance that sets a flag on those characters with regards to being able to combat them, being able to share a chat system with them, being able to participate in specific types of quests and/or alliance warehouses and guild homes; with regards to the relationship of castle sieges and participating in node warfare and node activities. If you're not in an alliance with someone, you're in a neutral state so to speak. You can have trade agreements between different guilds and then you can also have Guild Wars which shows a state of war between you guys. I think that's the baseline of how we're going to develop interaction between guilds. – Steven Sharif
- Due to the lack of fast travel, guilds will need to plan to have people in the right place at the right time. Alianzas with other guilds will help enable that.
Ashes of Creation podrá tener contenido específico que gire entonrno a las alianzas.
- Rutas de progresión para alianzas.
- Servicios comunes compartidos de Clanes entre miembros de una alianza.
- Las alianzas pueden cambiar sus relaciones con los nodos.
Content that revolves around alliances specifically and progression within the development of that alliance; and the ability to share some common services between guilds that are part of that alliance. I think that additionally allowing alliances to toggle certain relationships with nodes as an interaction is beneficial. That's going to provide an interesting dynamic for players who are either members of the particular node that has the relationship established or members of the Alliance. So I think that obviously building systems is is about creating the channels by which these players can form bonds and the more layers you have around those you know channels of bonding between the different guilds or players, the more sustainable that relationship. – Steven Sharif
Un árbol de afiliación determina qué entidades pueden participar en ataques contra otras entidades de su misma jerarquía.
- Los jugadores corruptos pueden ser atacados independientemente de otras afiliaciones. Esto es algo que se probará durante Alpha-2.
- Ciudadanía del nodo.
There's node citizenship. There's guild. There's alliance. There's party. There's raid. There's family. All of these types of affiliations have a hierarchy. The highest of which is your node affiliation: So your citizenship is your greatest superceding relationship, which means if you were a part of a guild and the guild has multiple nodes in which its members are citizens of, if there was a war between two of those nodes, the members of those nodes would be first and foremost citizens who defend that node, even against their own guild members. – Steven Sharif
All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Steven Sharif
The term "guild housing" refers to guild buildings and not guild owned player housing.
Sala del gremio
Las Salas de Gremio sirven como punto de encuentro para un gremio, ofreciendo una serie de beneficios y opciones de personalización.
- Las salas del gremio deben ser construidas en las fincas del gremio o dentro de los nodos.
- Los salones del gremio dentro del nodo solo pueden ser reclamados por gremios "patrocinadores" de ese nodo. Estos tienen ventajas y beneficios diferentes a los salones ubicados en las fincas.
- Cuando un gremio alcanza cierto nivel, a su maestro de gremio se le otorga un certificado de finca de gremio para permitir la construcción de una sala del gremio.
- Las salas del gremio son objetivos en las [[Guild wars|guerras de gremios].
- Una sala de gremio solo puede ser destruída por un asedio a un nodo exitoso. Esto contrasta con las fortalezas del gremio, que pueden ser sitiadas durante una guerra de gremios.
- Una sala de gremio solo alberga a un único gremio.
¡Las salas de gremio son la máxima expresión del poder de un gremio! En Ashes, estas estructuras servirán como puntos focales para un gremio, ofreciendo a cualquier gremio que las construya una gran cantidad de beneficios, así como opciones de personalización.
When a guild reaches a certain level, its guild master is granted a guild freehold certificate to enable placement of a guild hall.
- Some freehold cosmetics may be applicable to guild freeholds.
Sala del gremio unlock actions a guild can perform within a node.
- Allow guilds to participate in the shareholder system.
Castillos del gremio
Five guild castles exist in Ashes of Creation.
- Castle sieges occur in the open world but may become instanced based on testing.
- There is one castle located on an island that is able to be affected by naval combat.
- Castles will initially be occupied by an NPC adversary. These are the primary antagonists in the storyline.
- These Castles are occupied when players arrive on Verra, and their current inhabitants will have to be removed before any player can claim them. Castles will be dangerous and high-level raid zones until they can be cleared, and the first group of players to do so will gain the Castle as their reward.
- Gremios have a period of time to level up in order to siege these castles.
- The attacking guilds need to fight the NPCs and kill a raid boss at the center of the castle.
- There will not be a relic to capture, instead whichever guild had highest contributing DPS against the raid boss will capture the castle.
- Nodos de castillo around NPC run castles will not be present.
Castillos del gremio provide benefits and trophies for guilds that capture and control them.
- These benefits increase the longer a guild holds its castle.
There are levers and dials that are present to both the owners of Castles as well as the elected officials of Nodes that during their administration they have the ability to impact and influence the region around them. – Steven Sharif
Guild castles exert a King or Queen's presence over nodes within their region.
- Levy taxes for the purposes of defense (additional to taxes already imposed by node governments).
- Activate events and abilities that benefit node citizens under their rule.
- Establish special relationships with Alcaldes to help build up the three dedicated castle nodes.
- Unlock additional types of buildings in nodes.
- Exert control and pressure over one of the five economic regions.
Fortalezas del gremio
Fortalezas del gremio are siegable guild halls within Ashes of Creation. These are different from nodes and castles.
- Guild fortresses are objectives in guild wars. These are contested on a regular basis.
- The developers will decide if guild fortresses will be implemented in the game or shelved.
The fortress design is also something that might be on the shelf. We haven't decided yet. We're going to look into it, but the idea behind the fortress is that this is a competitive kind of guild hall so to speak where you have to contend for it on a regular basis so to speak; or can be taken from you necessarily. Whereas the guild hall is a structure similar to freehold structure can only be taken through successful sieges against a node per-se are not taken but destroyed. – Steven Sharif
Asedios a castillos
Los gremios participan en asedios a castillos en un intento por capturar y ocupar uno de los cinco castillos de gremio en Ashes of Creation.
- Estos asedios se desarrollan una vez al mes dentro de un horario de máxima audiencia del servidor.
- El objetivo mínimo es que haya 250x250 jugadores en un mismo campo de batalla. Se espera que, con el tiempo, pueda aumentarse a 500x500.
- Habrá sistemas que imiten algunas de las mecánicas de los asedios, pero no habrá asedios de práctica.
- Es posible que haya zonas instanciadas dentro de los asedios a castillos y nodos de mundo abierto, donde grupos específicos puedan participar en pequeñas batallas de corta duración basadas en objetivos que afectarán al resultado general del asedio.
Un gremio que capture un castillo será dueño de ese castillo durante un mes antes de que vuelva a ser asediado.
- Each week leading up to the siege week... is a week that's dedicated to one of the three castle dedicated nodes. So around the castle there are three nodes. They represent week, one, two, and three; and then the fourth week is the siege against the castle. Those can only be elevated up to stage three. We've discussed this in the past and there's definitely information out there on the community ran wiki. – Steven Sharif
- En las tres primeras semanas que un gremio ocupe un castillo tendrá que subir de nivel cada uno de sus nodos de castillo hasta la fase de aldea mediante misiones.
- La cuarta semana es la semana de la declaración de asedio, en la que otros gremios tienen la oportunidad de colocar su bandera de declaración o apuntarse como defensor del castillo.
- En función de lo bien que el gremio defienda sus nodos del castillo, mejorarán las defensas del castillo.
- Diferentes armas de asedio otorgarán a los atacantes la capacidad de destruir muros, puertas y secciones del castillo para acceder a la zona del torreón interior.
- Cuando los castillos cambian de manos (trás un asedio), algunos impuestos se quedan en el castillo y otros en el gremio.
- There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – kind of a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Steven Sharif
Alpha-1 castle sieges
Alpha-1 castle sieges are based on Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges.
- Players will be able to join guilds. These guilds can register for the siege events.
- Castle siege events will be 100v100 battles that occur daily and will last for three hours.
- Attackers will start on the opposite end of the map (from the defenders).
- Attackers will be able to use trebuchets to drive to and assault the castle.
- When the attackers have breached the castle they will be able to channel a cast on the relic in the throne room to try to capture the castle from the defenders.
- The victors of castle sieges will receive benefits, such as cloaks, flying mounts for guild leaders and potentially also for guild officers.
- Alpha-1 castle sieges are in a separate zone that is accessible via a NPC teleporter.
- Currently the siege zone is actually in the open world, but separated by mountains and off in the sea a bit. There is actually no instancing in A1, although the siege zone will only be accessible in A1 through a registration NPC teleporter. – Steven Sharif
- This zone includes the following raid bosses.
- These bosses will also appear in the open-world (outside the siege zone) with slightly different mechanics.
- The opposing team is notified when these raid bosses are being attacked.
- Teams who get the last hit on these bosses will receive buffs that will help them in the siege battle.
Last year, I spoke of attempting to incorporate sieges into the Alpha One experience. This has obviously been a goal of mine because it provides considerable data and a consistent event within the world that players can participate in to help stress test the deployment. Well, I am happy to say that it is appearing more and more likely by the day! Initial implementation of the Apocalypse siege code has been migrated into the Alpha One client, and we should begin internal testing next month. I will caveat this expectation with the fact that we are cutting it a bit close from an internal QA standpoint, but I have some confidence that the system will be online and capable of inclusion for the Alpha One test in the month of June. The siege component will obviously not be representative of what the siege system will be at launch, or even in Alpha Two. – Steven Sharif
- Destructible structures (such as walls and gates) are present in Alpha-1 castle sieges.
- The ability to repair structures (and siege weapons) is a long term design goal that will not be present during Alpha-1.
Guerras de gremios (guilds)
Las características de las guerras de gremios aún están en fase de diseño, pero el objetivo general es que estas guerras es que se basen en objetivos con un gran riesgo para cada bando.
- Los objetivos de las guerras de gremios están diseñados para ser más fluidos que los objetivos de asedios de castillos .
- GLas guerras de gremios se pueden declarar en cualquier momento, pero los objetivos solo aparecerán durante el horario de máxima audiencia del servidor.
- Los jugadores pueden matarse entre sí en cualquier momento durante la guerra (no sólo durante el horario de máxima audiencia del servidor).
- Las guerras de gremios no serán permanentes. Existen condiciones de victoria definitivas que se basan en el nivel de los gremios enfrentados y en los activos que tengan dichos gremios..
- I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Steven Sharif
Guild war objectives
Guild war objectives spawn in the world based on the level of the guild war and the assets available to the guilds, whether it be a guild hall or guild fortress. There will be default objectives and then there'll be objectives that relate to the activities that a Guild has participated in.
- For example, if a guild has recently become owners of a guild hall on a freehold, objectives might be related to capturing a quest item in or around the guild hall that is only visible to the warring guild. Capturing this objective may require channeling time.
- There might be objectives to steal one of the quest items that the guild may have received from completing a raid.
- There may be bounty objectives to kill a particular guild member. The target may have increased damage mitigation and/or health against the warring guild and can call for help.
- If you have a guild hall and a certain type of guild war is declared that is maybe a higher stakes kind of war, some of those objectives will be centralized either at your guild hall, at the opponent's guild hall; could be a progression step towards the guild hall. It might be a specific a period of time that accumulates into into a central battle at the guild hall for an objective. – Steven Sharif
Death penalties do not apply to objective-based events (such as caravans, guild wars, and node sieges).
Guild war mechanics
Guild war mechanics include.
- A war declaration period.
- Objective based components.
- Victory and surrender conditions.
- Guilds may war multiple guilds/alliances at a time.
- Guild wars operate outside the PvP flagging system.
- We're taking guild politics to a whole new direction in regards to playing those conflicts out. – Steven Sharif
The developers are considering a number of leadership tools for guilds:
- Recruitment tools.
- Management tools.
- Delegation tools.
- Motivational systems.
- Communication tools.
- Audit logs may be available to guild leaders and officers.
- Guild stats.
- Information about guild membership, such as archetype and class makeup will be made available.
- Access to guild stats is subject a permissions structure.
For me personally, being a guild leader of a very large guild in the past, these types of administrative functions are life savers for guild leaders... Guild leaders are a very important part of the community for MMORPGs in general and the reason for that is- think of it like a queen on the board- "I bring order to chaos". To a degree, guild leaders are that order to the chaos. They help organize- they do so through lieutenants- they delegate responsibilities. There are good leaders, there are bad leaders, but essentially it's a highly social environment and if you can find a good guild and that guild is augmented with complimentary services from the company, from the game itself, it just makes that life easier and allows them to execute better. So in my opinion that is an important aspect. – Steven Sharif
The user interface will allow emblems, logos and symbols to be designed in-game.
- Guild emblems.
Emblem editor functionality is tentatively planned for Alpha-2.
Import of user-created image content (UCC) is being considered. This was previously not under consideration.
- An active GM staff will be monitoring user-created content. Users who upload inappropriate content will place their accounts in jeopardy.
- I know previously we had spoken about not allowing custom user images in the game, however I think we're leaning more now in the direction of allowing for custom user images. Absolutely well what it will be is the fact that we're a subscription game and if you want to jeopardize your account by doing the wrong thing with regards to custom users [images] then by all means you may do so and we'll have stringent practices in place to prevent that from actually being an issue. – Steven Sharif
- With regards to this UCC question, I think when you have an active an active GM team that you know you are you have directed to care take the product you're going to mitigate a lot of that functionality you don't want to see out of this custom image system. People who look to let's say meme the system are going to be met with the type of enforcement that they don't want to have on their account; and being a subscription-based product and being a risk versus reward and maybe a more old-school approach to character development and progression I think they're gonna take a significant risk in doing things that we don't want them to do, which will result in the jeopardy of their account. So I think that is not going to deter a hundred percent of things- I don't think you ever can deter a hundred percent of things unless we go away from custom images- but I think that we can achieve some parity of essentially enforcement versus infraction ratio that's going to be liveable for everybody. – Steven Sharif
Rangos de gremios
La clasificación de los gremios establece el rango de los mismos en función de su rendimiento en las actividades competitivas:
When the guild participates in guild wars or they participate in sieges, you'll be able to climb the ranks of your inter-guild ladder as well so you get bragging rights amongst your friends. – Steven Sharif
El rendimiento de varios sistemas Pvp (como las Caravanas, Arenas, Guerras de gremios) se mide en el transcurso de temporadas PvP que duran 6 meses . Al final de cada temporada, la puntuación acumulada del jugador puede desbloquear varias recompensas:
Crowdfunding guild rewards
Guild themed character cloaks were cosmetic rewards for backing at the Leader of Men level or higher in the Kickstarter and El verano de la financiación campaigns.
- Guild cloaks will work the same way that accessory appearances from the cosmetic packs work, in that they are applied to the item and take over that appearance. They can not be applied over costumes.  – Cody Peterson
Kickstarter/El verano de la financiación guild rewards are assigned to a guild by the owner of the reward.
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
Guild name reservation
Guild name reservation was available in the Braver of worlds and higher backer packages during the Kickstarter and El verano de la financiación campaigns.
Mercados de acciones
A medida que los nodos se van desarrollando, los gobiernos pueden abrir un bolsa de valores (también llamada mercado de valores y mercado de acciones) donde los jugadores pueden comprar y vender acciones en nodos, gremios y organizaciones sociales.
- El valor de las acciones está influenciado por los eventos del mundo y el rendimiento de los nodes, organizaciones sociales o gremios.
- Las métricas fijas, como cadenas de misiones, recursos cercanos, ciudadanos el progreso y la compra de bienes inmuebles locales, determinarán el valor de las acciones que se pueden adquirir.
- Los asedios detendrán el comercio de acciones en un nodo. Esto abre las posibilidades de un sabotaje económico.
- No existe una comisión reguladora para restringir la compra y venta de acciones.
Guías de la comunidad
- ↑ Entrevista, 2021-06-13 (36:38).
- ↑ Entrevista, 2021-06-13 (40:55).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (15:07).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (40:56).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2021-02-26 (1:09:28).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (9:36).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Transmisión en vivo, 2023-04-28 (1:28:14).
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 9.8 9.9 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (23:26).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2019-06-28 (1:25:24).
- ↑ February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- ↑ Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (11:52).
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Pódcast, 2017-05-05 (47:20).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (58:18).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (47:35).
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:09:38).
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:06:43).
- ↑ 19.00 19.01 19.02 19.03 19.04 19.05 19.06 19.07 19.08 19.09 19.10 19.11 19.12 19.13 19.14 19.15 19.16 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (31:08).
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 20.4 20.5 Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (14:22).
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 21.3 21.4 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2019-09-27 (39:09).
- ↑ Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (1:05:41).
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2019-07-26 (56:06).
- ↑ 26.0 26.1
- ↑ 27.0 27.1
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (22:10).
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (36:07).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2020-06-26 (1:31:53).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:11:13).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (1:11:19).
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (21:37).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2021-03-26 (1:15:57).
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 36.2 36.3 36.4 Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (16:34).
- ↑ Pódcast, 2018-04-23 (24:47).
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 38.2 38.3 38.4 38.5 38.6 38.7 Transmisión en vivo, 2020-02-28 (1:06:51).
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 39.2 39.3 39.4 Transmisión en vivo, 2019-06-28 (1:27:23).
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 40.2 40.3 40.4 Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-27 (58:17).
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 41.2 Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (16:12).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2021-06-25 (1:25:55).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2021-06-25 (1:29:26).
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 44.2 44.3 44.4 Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (17:13).
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 45.2 45.3 Transmisión en vivo, 2019-01-11 (1:04:32).
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 46.2 46.3 46.4 Pódcast, 2018-05-11 (21:07).
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 47.2 47.3 47.4 47.5 47.6 47.7 Transmisión en vivo, 2019-03-29 (17:10).
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 48.3 48.4 48.5 48.6 48.7 48.8 Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (58:07).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:07:20).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (18:07).
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 52.2
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 53.2 53.3 53.4 53.5 53.6 Entrevista, 2019-04-21 (45:45).
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 54.2 54.3 54.4 54.5 Pódcast, 2018-08-18 (1:12:34).
- ↑ 55.0 55.1 55.2 55.3 55.4 55.5 55.6 Pódcast, 2018-08-04 (1:54:15).
- ↑ 56.0 56.1
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (56:48).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (1:14:12).
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (51:20).
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 60.2 60.3 60.4 60.5 60.6 60.7 60.8 Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:39:02).
- ↑ 61.0 61.1 61.2 61.3 Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 62.2
- ↑ 63.0 63.1 63.2 63.3 63.4 Pódcast, 2021-04-11 (49:40).
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 64.2 64.3
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 65.2 65.3 Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 66.2 66.3 Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2022-10-14 (58:46).
- ↑ 69.0 69.1 69.2 69.3 69.4 69.5 69.6 69.7 69.8 69.9 Pódcast, 2018-04-23 (21:55).
- ↑ 70.0 70.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:31:11).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (49:30).
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- ↑ 73.0 73.1 73.2 73.3 Pódcast, 2017-05-05 (52:32).
- ↑ Vídeo, 2021-05-28 (25:44).
- ↑ About Ashes of Creation.
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:12:14).
- ↑ Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (31:05).
- ↑ Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (13:13).
- ↑ Twitch Bustin - Practice Sieges?
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2022-01-28 (17:50).
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 82.2 82.3 Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:43:03).
- ↑ 83.0 83.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-08-23 (23:00).
- ↑ Pódcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- ↑ Vídeo, 2021-05-28 (24:44).
- ↑ 87.0 87.1 87.2 87.3 87.4 87.5 87.6 87.7 87.8 Vídeo, 2021-04-30 (19:25).
- ↑ Vídeo, 2021-05-28 (19:04).
- ↑ 89.0 89.1 89.2 89.3 Vídeo, 2021-04-30 (13:02).
- ↑ 90.0 90.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2021-05-28 (1:04:29).
- ↑ 91.0 91.1
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:08:41).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- ↑ 94.0 94.1 94.2 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (52:01).
- ↑ 95.0 95.1 95.2 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (17:20).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2017-06-01 (35:42).
- ↑ 97.00 97.01 97.02 97.03 97.04 97.05 97.06 97.07 97.08 97.09 97.10 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (19:23).
- ↑ 98.0 98.1 Pódcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).
- ↑ 99.0 99.1 99.2 99.3 Transmisión en vivo, 2021-09-24 (1:24:16).
- ↑ 100.0 100.1 100.2 100.3 100.4 Transmisión en vivo, 2020-09-30 (1:06:14).
- ↑ 101.0 101.1 101.2 Transmisión en vivo, 2021-11-19 (52:35).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2021-07-30 (53:15).
- ↑ 103.0 103.1 103.2 103.3 103.4 103.5 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (55:40).
- ↑ 104.0 104.1
- ↑ 105.0 105.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2018-10-31 (47:44).
- ↑ 106.0 106.1 106.2 Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (3:35:54).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:06:39).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (1:06:15).
- ↑ 109.0 109.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2019-07-26 (1:05:28).
- ↑ 110.0 110.1 Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (48:30).
- ↑ 111.0 111.1 111.2 111.3 Transmisión en vivo, 2021-06-25 (1:12:37).
- ↑ 112.0 112.1 112.2 112.3 Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (14:28).
- ↑ Transmisión en vivo, 2021-09-24 (1:22:46).
- ↑ Crowdfunding.
- ↑ 115.0 115.1
- ↑ 116.0 116.1 116.2
- ↑ 119.0 119.1 Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- ↑ 120.0 120.1
- ↑ 121.0 121.1 Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (5:51).