Mules are mounts that assist in the transport of goods, resources, and gatherables to increase a player's carrying capacity. Mules transport goods on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
List of mule mounts
- There will be smaller mules.
Personal inventory limits are tied to a backpack. Material and gatherable items are subject to quantity rather than weight limits. Caravanas and Mules are intended to be the primary mode of transportation of goods beyond these limits.
- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravanas will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventario expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- The stacking limit of potions might be one hundred. The stacking limit of food items might be 999 or 1000.
Items dropped on player death
We don't have deleveling, instead what we have is experience debt. Now the more experience debt you accrue, the greater the detriment to your character; not to the point where you can not get out of the debt. There will always be a way forward to remove your debt. – Steven Sharif
- A non-combatant (green player) who dies suffers normal penalties, which include:
- Experience debt (negative experience).
- Durability loss.
- Dropping a percentage of carried gatherables and processed goods.
- A combatant (purple player) who dies suffers these same penalties, but at half the rate of a non-combatant.
- A corrupt (red player) suffers penalties at four times the rate of a non-combatant, and has a chance to drop any carried/equipped items based on their current corruption score. This includes:
There will not be death penalties applied to event-based deaths. The penalties are in the outcome of the event. So your number of deaths is likely going to impact your ability to win that particular event and that's going to be the penalty. This is it to encourage players to opt in to the events right because the more participation we have the more fun it can be; and we understand that the community at large- there's already a risk versus reward component to these events. We don't need to stack on additional risk versus reward to inhibit kind of- to increase the barrier to entry for players who may not be as interested. – Steven Sharif
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-31 (1:17:45).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (45:19).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-04-27 (6:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:27:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-18 (44:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:14:13).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (41:45).
- Entrevista, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Vídeo, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-03-28 (1:58:24).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (49:21).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (13:37).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (41:54).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (35:20).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (15:41).
- Entrevista, 2017-04-27 (9:28).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (3:43).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (36:23).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (50:22).