Puestos de jugador
Puestos de jugador (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node, in Mercado (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Pueblo (escenario 4) node or higher), or as business buildings on freehold plots.
- All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
|Puestos de jugador||Personal shops||Auction houses|
- Business buildings can provide services without the owner being present.
- Freehold owners are able to set permissions that grant access to the business buildings' services.
- Currently freeholds have a combined maximum total of six artisan and business buildings that can be placed in addition to a homestead.
- Artisan and business buildings require permits and may incur upkeep costs.
- Maintaining businesses requires licensing and payments to the node your Freehold is associated with. This permitting system allows for a certain number of buildings to be constructed on a Freehold. Permits can be obtained from the same node the Freehold was certified from, and buildings that require permits will have an additional upkeep cost.
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
- A market UI lists the current items available for sale in the node and in the same economic region.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- Quest sponsorship.
- For example: Potions, Fabric will be visually represented in a stall.
- Renewal is disabled once a Node siege is declared until the siege resolved.
- Seguro de caravanas payments go into escrow and will be sent to a named player should the caravan be destroyed.
- We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- 0% durability will unequip items, increasing its repair cost.
- Damaged gear can be reforged at a player stall using a portion of the materials that were necessary to craft the item.
- There may be additional constraints for repairing "very unique items", such as having a crafter and recipe to effectuate repairs. This is subject to testing.
- There is no limit to the number of times an item can be repaired.
- There's a lot of ancillary activities that can be had during sieges... It's obviously strategy and tactics and raid-versus-raid components, but also you want to have individual contributions where players can do things during the siege to aid in the greater effort so to speak; and it doesn't require you having 50 people by your side to effectuate that influence over something. So repairs are great ways to do that. Repairs for walls, repairs for gates, being able to spawn and essentially craft the designs for specific types of siege weapons to provide those to the team. – Steven Sharif
La companion app (mobile app/web interface) permitirá a los jugadores que no estén logueados en el juego tener cierto control sobre ciertos servicios y mecánicas. Algunas funcionalidades pueden llegar después del lanzamiento.
- Rotación de cultivos.
- Tiendas del jugador (Quiscos).
- Tareas del Alcalde.
- Pago de impuestos.
- Pesca (probablemente).
- Juegos de "salón" (Juegos de tabernas).
- Notificaciones de eventos de mundo.
- Notificaciones del nodo del que se es ciudadano.
- Notificaciones de las viviendas del jugador.
- Herramientas para los líderes de gremio, como un calendario de notificaciones son posibles funcionalidades.
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
- Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool.  – Jeffrey Bard
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 2020-08-19.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2023-06-30 (25:05).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (16:36).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (35:16).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Development Update with Freehold Preview.
- Blog: Exploring the Boundless Opportunities of Freeholds.
- Blog: Development Update with Village Node.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2023-08-31 (50:25).
- Entrevista, 2023-07-09 (33:55).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (16:37).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (19:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (17:47).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-08-26 (1:20:17).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2022-07-29 (3:21).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-10 (32:22).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (51:11).
- Entrevista, 2021-02-07 (13:14).
- Podcast, 2017-05-13 (25:55).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-05-28 (1:53:04).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-09-30 (1:01:45).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-05-28 (1:04:29).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- Pódcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).