Add the Ashes of Creation Wiki Bot to your Discord server.
Puestos de jugador
|Query: On the July 31,2020 livestream, Steven mentioned that items sold in player stalls as well as those for sale in auctions are listed on a community board (bulletin boards). Previously it was mentioned that player stall items are listed in auction houses. Are player stall items listed in both places or just in bulletin boards?|
Player stalls (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in Mercados (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Town (stage 4) node or higher).
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
|Player stalls||Personal shops||Auction houses|
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
- A market UI lists the current items available for sale in the node and in the same economic region.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- Quest sponsorship.
- For example: Potions, Fabric will be visually represented in a stall.
- Renewal is disabled once a Node siege is declared until the siege resolved.
We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- 0% durability will unequip items, increasing its repair cost.
- Damaged gear can be reforged at a player stall using a portion of the materials that were necessary to craft the item.
- There is no limit to the number of times an item can be repaired.
For example: if you have an iron sword and then the sword gets damaged from use, you have to use more iron to repair it; and what that does is... make sure that there's significant sinks in the game for base materials so that you are creating a scarcity and demand that's present on the creation of higher goods as well as supplying the necessary decay components for the world. – Steven Sharif
- Armor smithing
- Jewel crafting
- Ship building
- Siege weapons
- Weapon smithing
- Crop rotations.
- Player stalls (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- Fishing (potentially).
- Juegos de salón (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- Player housing notifications.
- Guild leadership tools such as calendar notifications is a possible feature.
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 19 August 2020.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (16:36).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (35:16).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (16:37).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (19:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (17:47).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (32:22).
- Entrevista, 2021-02-07 (13:14).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (51:11).
- Podcast, 13 May 2017 (25:55).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-09-30 (1:01:45).
- Vídeo, 2017-04-30 (10:07).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- Podcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).