- Castles come with a royal stables.
- Mayors can choose to build royal stables within their node. Once chosen, the community will need to build the stables through quests.
- Royal mounts must be mounted in a royal stables in order to fly.
The royal mounts will be the only class of mounts that can fully fly in the world; and they are will be needed to be mounted while in a royal stables. Royal stables are a building that can be built in a node if elected to be built by the mayor and supported by the community building it up through the quests to do so; and castles come with a royal stable as well. So once you have a royal stable and you become that Mayor or King or Queen, you may then mount the creature there and then take it wherever you wish. – Steven Sharif
- An area used to breed animals within the Animal husbandry profession.
- A building for housing mounts.
Constructible node buildings
These are buildings that the mayor has agency over determining whether or not they should be a constructed project. Constructible buildings can be selected at open plots that are gained as the node advances. If they elect to begin construction of one of these types of buildings- one of which is the marketplace- it'll grant certain trade benefits as well as some stalls that the citizens may participate in. – Steven Sharif
And there could be regime change... If somebody doesn't like the fact that a market was built and they want to re-elect a new government next cycle, they can do so... and that market could be destroyed and a new building take its place.
- Transmisión en vivo, 8 April 2018 (PM) (51:49).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (39:02).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (33:17).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-03-28 (1:16:03).
- Vídeo, 2020-03-23 (0:24).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-01-20 (38:17).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (55:05).