Add the Ashes of Creation Wiki Bot to your Discord server.
PvP (Player versus player combat) is the catalyst for change in Ashes of Creation. Player combat is intended to be meaningful, ranging from Caravan battles to vast open world conflicts fought for the pride of Kings and Queens.
Because players are motivated by different things, because they want something from the game that other players don't want, that's going to cause people to butt heads. Different players are going to want different experiences and the conflict between the two of them will create a bigger and better thing. Out of strife comes rebirth and that's a core symbol, it's a core theme that occurs throughout the game. – Jeffrey Bard
Just because our flagging system gives corruption to pkers, doesn't mean PvP won't happen. There is plenty of reason for PvP to occur open-world. Scarce resources, open world hunting grounds, caravans, sieges, guild wars etc. – Steven Sharif
Objective-based events such as Asedios de nodos, Asedios a castillos, Guild Wars, and Node wars will occur within a prime-time window somewhere between 3PM and 9PM server time. This is subject to testing.
- 1 Combat revamp
- 2 Factions
- 3 Threat assessment
- 4 Open world battlegrounds
- 5 Caravanas
- 6 Sieges
- 7 Guild Wars
- 8 Hunting grounds
- 9 Naval PvP
- 10 Arenas
- 11 Player flagging
- 12 Corrupción del jugador
- 13 Player death
- 14 Safe zones
- 15 PvP seasons
- 16 Duels
- 17 Time to kill
- 18 Crecimiento de estadísticas
- 19 Equalized PvP
- 20 Cazarrecompensas
- 21 PvP/PvE gear
- 22 PvP/PvE servers
- 23 Artwork
- 24 Guías de la comunidad
- 25 See also
- 26 Referencias
- The goal is to give more agency to the player and achieve a more fluid flow of combat with greater mobility when using abilities.
- The current hybrid tab and action combat system will remain after the revamp.
- This revamp will not represent the final form of combat, but will set the general direction that combat will be taking.
- The revamp will be iterative and will be rolled out to testers in different phases.
The revamp is taking a bit longer than expected. We are still in the process of overhauling the backend of the combat and ability systems before we touch the front end components. The changes and prototypes will be rolled out slowly and in phases during and post alpha one. – Steven Sharif
- There are pseudo-factions (temporary factions) in Ashes of Creation.
- Node wars flag the citizens of the warring nodes and their allies as enemies for the duration of the node war.
- Guild Wars flag the members of the warring guilds and their allies as enemies for the duration of the guild war.
- Organizaciones sociales offer quest lines to assault other organizations.
Because we are non-faction based, you want to grant the user the ability to either do things that are "evil" or "good", so there has to be a plethora of choice on the evil side for them to participate in. – Steven Sharif
- This will indicate the type of gear (cloth, leather, plate) that they are predominantly wearing.
- The border will indicate the level and quality of the tier set.
- This also indicates if the gear is enchanted.
- The developers believe that inspecting gear to obtain an exact equipment list or gear score may lead to "unwelcome behavior".
When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you know you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint you know what they're going up against if they're actively checking that and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Being by default able to see a person's "gear score" / equipment list... may cause unwelcome behavior.
- Players that are not in the same party or raid will not be able to see other player's health percentages or exact health bar values.
- A player's name plate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
With regards to seeing another player's health: As you know their name plate will deteriorate or give you an indication of like hey they've taken damage they're significantly injured, but you're not going to get a percentage. You're not gonna get an exact bar value, unless you're in their party or in their raid. – Steven Sharif
- This can be the first, and optionally last name (surname).
- The name of the character's Guild is displayed next to their name.
- The character's nameplate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
- An icon will identify the character's class.
- Hovering over the user's nameplate will show information such as level, their class name and archetype combo.
- A buff icon indicates the character's gear and grade.
Open world battlegrounds
- Asedios de nodos.
- Asedios a castillos (potentially).
- Objective based guild wars.
Our castle system, our sieges against nodes, the caravan system, battlegrounds that exist, guild wars: We want there to be a meaning to this conflict. We want players to actually have some skin in the game when it comes to participating in PvP. – Steven Sharif
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- Players will not be able to see the exact contents of a caravan before they decide to attack or defend, however there will be some visual hints to the cargo of the caravan, such as gold, silver, or iron visible on top of the caravan.
- Players will be able to state their intentions to attack, defend or ignore via a user interface window.
- The proximity that the UI window appears is determined by the player's performance as either a defender or an attacker in previous raids.
- A group will be required to successfully attack a caravan.
- A caravan will persist in the world for a period of 5 to 10 minutes from the time its owner logs out or is disconnected from the server.
It's still intended from a design standpoint to be a window that is presented to the player based on proximity; and that proximity it can be greater depending on your performance as either a defender or an attacker in previous raids. – Steven Sharif
- Many of these incentives are social and are created (informally) between players.
The caravan defender role is going to have its own progression questing and rewards associated with it that are going to attract a certain subset of players and then you know vice-versa wise we're going to have incentives that appeal to the more highway brigand type players; and you know you might not always be on one side or the other: that might change depending on what your interests are in the at the time. But obviously you know those types of systems need to have robust you know consequential type rewards and benefits associated with them in order to compel the player; and that's something obviously we're going to test in alphas and betas and see how performant it is in actually attracting players to participate and make sure it's not just one-sided so-to-speak. – Steven Sharif
Also the hope would be that the people who are running the caravans can offer their own rewards that "Hey if you come help me defend this thing I'll give you some cut", or that these are my friends or these are my guilds- that a lot of the sort of incentive is social and created between players. – Jeffrey Bard
If a caravan is destroyed (becomes a wreckage) it will drop a portion of the goods it was transporting. The remainder of the caravan's goods are sunk (lost) when the caravan is destroyed.
- Anyone may loot the caravan's wreckage.
- Caravan components may also drop when a caravan is destroyed. These components may be salvageable by the caravan owner or by other players, in the case of high grade components.
- Caravans drop certificates for heavy goods that are redeemable at the origin node for a portion of the goods.
The caravan becomes a wreckage upon destruction and that wreckage is an interfaceable item that players can come up to and they can receive certificates for a portion of the goods inside the caravan. Now the idea with that certificate is that it must be taken back to the point of origin, or at least a region within that point of origin. We'll see about that last part because there's a few things I want to test in the Alpha from a gameability standpoint. The reason why for this is because what might happen is you may have some type of collaboration within a guild to kind of game that system. Hey I'm gonna reach this caravan just to the border of the region and then we're all destroy it, collect the goods and take it to you know that region's warehouse; and have to skip out on the last half of the way. So it must successfully reach its destination before the goods can be considered a part of that region. – Steven Sharif
Asedios a castillos
- Sieges occur once a month within a server prime-time window.
- The minimum goal is for 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield. It is hoped that this can be increased to 500x500 over time.
- Castle sieges (in the final release) may or may not be instanced.
Each week leading up to the siege week... is a week that's dedicated to one of the three castle dedicated nodes. So around the castle there are three nodes. They represent week, one, two, and three; and then the fourth week is the siege against the castle. Those can only be elevated up to stage three. We've discussed this in the past and there's definitely information out there on the community ran wiki. – Steven Sharif
- In the first three weeks that a guild occupies a castle they will need to level up each of their castle nodes to Village stage through questing.
- The fourth week is declaration week, where other guilds have the opportunity to lay down their declaration flag or to sign up as a defender of the castle.
- Depending on how well the guild defends their castle nodes results in better defenses for the castle.
- Different siege weaponry will grant the attackers the ability to destroy walls, doors and sections of the castle in order to gain access to the inner keep area.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – kind of a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Steven Sharif
Asedios de nodos
Asedios de nodos enable players to destroy nodes. This paves the way for new development and access to the locked content in surrounding nodes. Due to this dynamic, political strife and intrigue play an important role in the structure of the world.
- Guild war objectives are designed to be more fluid than castle siege objectives.
- Guild wars will not be permanent. Definitive victory conditions exist that are based on the level of the warring guilds and the assets that those guilds have.
I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Steven Sharif
Objectives spawn in the world based on the level of the guild war and the assets available to the guilds, whether it be a guild hall or guild fortress. There will be default objectives and then there'll be objectives that relate to the activities that a Guild has participated in.
- For example, if a guild has recently become owners of a guild hall on a freehold, objectives might be related to capturing a quest item in or around the guild hall that is only visible to the warring guild. Capturing this objective may require channeling time.
- There might be objectives to steal one of the quest items that the guild may have received from completing a raid.
- There may be bounty objectives to kill a particular guild member. The target may have increased damage mitigation and/or health against the warring guild and can call for help.
If you have a guild hall and a certain type of guild war is declared that is maybe a higher stakes kind of war, some of those objectives will be centralized either at your guild hall, at the opponent's guild hall; could be a progression step towards the guild hall. It might be a specific a period of time that accumulates into into a central battle at the guild hall for an objective. – Steven Sharif
Guild war mechanics
- A war declaration period.
- Objective based components.
- Victory and surrender conditions.
- Guilds may war multiple guilds/alliances at a time.
- Guild wars operate outside the PvP flagging system.
- Hunting grounds refer to killing monsters or NPCs in the open-world.
- This also refers to contesting resources.
One of the interesting components of Ashes of Creation and our flagging system is that it presents the potential for two conflicting parties to have open conflict in the open world over pretty much anything that they may want or disagree with; and if that pertains to a hunting ground, not just the caravan or the castles or the nodes or whatever, it can exist in that area. – Steven Sharif
Outside of PvP for certain things like caravans, sieges of nodes and/or castles is that you're going to have those open-world hunting ground fights that may occur. You're going to have resources fights that may occur. You're going to have political fights that may occur between members of guilds; and we're taking the guild politics to a whole new direction in regards to playing those conflicts out. – Steven Sharif
Our PvP mechanics follow a flagging system, as well as static PvP zones at certain points of interest; fight for control over cities, castles, caravans, or hunting grounds. Our PvP is designed to offer the players a well-balanced and fair world to shape through the pen, or sword should they choose.
- The result of events (such as guild wars or node wars) between the parties.
- When the ships move into an area that automatically flags them for combat.
- As the result of open-world PvP, utilizing the flagging and corruption system.
- Arenas will have 1 man, 3 man, 5 man and possibly 20 man Free-For-All (Deathmatch) group sizes.
- There will be an arena ladder system.
- Mayors of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- The arena system may support cross-server combat.
- Arena style combat is instanced but spectators may be possible through an interface.
- Players can participate in open world PvP with one another without having to resort to murder.
- The penalties are intended to be severe enough to deter any type of spawn camping.
- Non-combatant (green)
- Combatant (purple)
- Non-combatants entering an open world battleground are automatically flagged as combatant and remain flagged for a period of time after leaving that battleground.
- Players are flagged as combatants if they attack another player when carrying out a forced attack. If the attacked players fight back, they are also flagged as combatants, otherwise the attacked player will remain flagged as a non-combatant.
- Non-combatants who heal, buff or otherwise interact with combatants will be flagged as combatants.
- Non-combatants who attack a player using combat pets (or any other player-controlled entities) will be flagged as combatants.
- Non-combatants will not be flagged for looting bodies.
- Players can kill combatants without repercussions, and are encouraged to do so, since dying while a combatant has reduced death penalties.
- Players are not able to manually set their flagging status to combatant.
- Players remain flagged for a period of 90 seconds following their most recent attack on a non-combatant or another combatant.
- Players cannot log out while flagged.
- Corrupt (red)
- If a combatant player kills a non-combatant player, they will be flagged as corrupt.
- Corruption multiplies death penalties and reveals a corrupt player's location to bounty hunters.
- A player’s corruption score increases with each non-combatant player killed.
- If a non-combatant attacks a corrupt player, the non-combatant will not flag as a combatant.
- Corrupted players may kill bounty hunters without acquiring additional corruption score.
- There is a 60 second timer to logout while corrupt.
- Players will be able to opt-in (via a checkbox) to allow their beneficial or non-beneficial AoEs to hit flagged players. If this is checked then AoE heals or damage will affect flagged players. If it is not checked then the AoE will not damage or heal any flagged players, and as such will not cause the caster to be flagged themselves (if they are not already).
If you have that check-box for flagging with your AOEs and heals available then you will flag. If you do not have that box checked then on completion of the skill it will not flag you because the check was made at the start that there was a flagged party member; and then he will not he or she will not receive the beneficial effect as a result or the damage, if it's an offensive spell. – Steven Sharif
You're not going to see griefing in the game very often; and that's because our flagging system. The corruption mechanics are based around disincentivizing a griefer or PKer but still offering the opportunity, should the occasion arise, where the benefits outweigh the risk, you have the ability to do so. If you gain corruption, which is killing a non-combatant - a player who is not fighting back basically - if you gain that corruption, your world has changed. It is not going to be a very beneficial place to be and you have the potential of losing your gear. Your combat efficacy decreases based on the amount of corruption you accrue. It is a comfortable balance between player agency and grief and basically removing player agency for other players. – Steven Sharif
- Node citizenship.
There's node citizenship. There's guild. There's alliance. There's party. There's raid. There's family. All of these types of affiliations have a hierarchy. The highest of which is your node affiliation: So your citizenship is your greatest superceding relationship, which means if you were a part of a guild and the guild has multiple nodes in which its members are citizens of, if there was a war between two of those nodes, the members of those nodes would be first and foremost citizens who defend that node, even against their own guild members. – Steven Sharif
All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Steven Sharif
Corrupción del jugador
- Reward without risk is meaningless... Corruption is just another word for risk. – Steven Sharif
- You can't necessarily time perfectly you know the damage or understand even the health of the player. Unless you were in their party you cannot see an opponent's health as well so that's another component that you know adds risk. – Steven Sharif
- Corruption penalties occur as the corruption is gained. The higher the corruption score:
- The more skill and stat dampening applies (lower health and mana, lower gear proficiency), until the corrupt player ultimately becomes ineffective at combat. This dampening only affects PvP combat.
- If you go on a murder spree and you have 10 pks under your belt then you might start feeling a significant dampening to your skill effects against other players. I don't want to give necessarily a number or curve for players to extrapolate prior to us having the ability to actually test these ideas and where those numbers are going to lie; but I would say what is the intent behind that dampening: The intent isn't to limit the fun of the player, the intent is to provide a give-and-take or a risk-versus-reward; and the risk of continuing down the road of accruing corruption is not only the loss of your gear and amplified death effects but also your ability to perform in that activity. – Steven Sharif
- The higher chance of dropping of carried raw materials and gear (Armas and Armadura) when the corrupted player dies.
- Corruption has a visible effect on a player’s appearance.
- If a non-combatant attacks a corrupt player, the non-combatant will not flag as a combatant.
- A corrupt player’s location is revealed to bounty hunters on their world map.
- Corrupted players may kill bounty hunters without acquiring additional corruption score.
- Corrupted player's combat penalties do not apply when battling bounty hunters.
- Dying removes a significant portion of a player's corruption score.
- Gaining experience will also slowly reduce a player's corruption score.
- A quest may be utilized to reduce the player kill (PK) count of a corrupt player in order for them to accumulate less corruption score in the future.
- Corruption duration is reduced in military nodes.
When a player dies they disintegrate into ash. The ashes contain any items lost by the player due to applicable death penalties. These ash piles are immediately lootable by any player. Player flagging is not triggered by looting.
- A non-combatant (green player) who dies suffers normal penalties, which include:
- Experience debt (negative experience).
- Durability loss.
- When players die and they take durability loss, our durability loss isn't like other games where it's a gold sink so to speak. It's a combination of both a gold sync and a material sync. So in a sense, even if you only have completed items, when you take that durability loss you are losing out on materials. It's just a debt to the materials that you are losing instead of the active loss of that material in your inventory. So now you are accruing a material debt if you want to repair and increase again the performance of those particular items that take that durability loss. – Steven Sharif
- Dropping a percentage of carried gatherables and processed goods.
- This also includes a percentage of the certificates a player is carrying.
- If a player dies there will be a period of time before their mule despawns. Other players must kill that player's mule to be able to loot it.
- If a player's mule dies its corpse will contain the same percentage of lootable items as the player.
- A combatant (purple player) who dies suffers these same penalties, but at half the rate of a non-combatant.
- A corrupt (red player) suffers penalties at four times the rate of a non-combatant, and has a chance to drop any carried/equipped items based on their current corruption score. This includes:
There will not be death penalties applied to event-based deaths. The penalties are in the outcome of the event. So your number of deaths is likely going to impact your ability to win that particular event and that's going to be the penalty. This is it to encourage players to opt in to the events right because the more participation we have the more fun it can be; and we understand that the community at large- there's already a risk versus reward component to these events. We don't need to stack on additional risk versus reward to inhibit kind of- to increase the barrier to entry for players who may not be as interested. – Steven Sharif
Puestos de jugador
- Ability to open the door and enter the home.
- Access to crops.
- Ability to deposit or withdraw items from storage containers.
- Permission to use furniture or crafting stations.
A property has a single owner.
- Marriage enables family size to increase by one so that housing access can be shared.
- Access lists can be used to mimic co-ownership.
- Payment of taxes may be via a "gentleman's agreement".
- Mayors are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
It'll be a single owner based system for those types of properties- for properties in general, but it doesn't prevent players obviously from you know collaborating and pooling resources in order to achieve certain achievements in the game. – Steven Sharif
- NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege.
- Q: We were discussing in chat earlier about freeholds and whether or not a person would be safe in their home or within the entirety of their freehold from getting player killed?
- A: I think our initial testing is going to revolve around the footprint of their freehold and then we'll take into consideration the metrics gleaned from that testing. – Steven Sharif
Permission to decorate a freehold is restricted to the owner of the freehold.
- Previously it was stated that permission to decorate but not take anything from the house would be able to be assigned to other players.
Performance in various PvP systems (such as Caravanas, Arenas, Guild Wars) is measured over the course of 6 month PvP seasons. At the end of each season, a player's cumulative score may unlock various rewards.
Gear enhancement rewards
We are very likely going to have a rune system and then we'll have the ability to sort of enchant weapons outside of that too... That's not always going to be like a vertical progression... Some of it's going to be giving up something to get something else; so maybe I do less physical damage but more magical damage, that kind of thing. – Jeffrey Bard
- Progresión in various PvP systems will unlock enchantment stones that grant temporary PvP-focused benefits to gear (via a socketing system). Performance is measured over six month PvP seasons.
It's not as though you're going to necessarily acquire these once and then you're set for your PvP enchantments, but instead you'll have to continually perform month after month in order to keep having those slotted enchantments. – Steven Sharif
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
- Rewards for arena ladders will be revealed at a later time.
- Titles can be received from arena play.
- Arena points that can be used to buy gear are not currently in the design.
When the guild participates in guild wars or they participate in sieges, you'll be able to climb the ranks of your inter-guild ladder as well so you get bragging rights amongst your friends. – Steven Sharif
Trophy park is an area within Town, Ciudad or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
There will be a duel mechanic.
- There will be a way to auto-decline duel requests.
Time to kill
- Time-to-kill in the Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale testing mode is adapted for a traditional battle royale setting.
- Time-to-kill in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges will be slightly longer than in the battle royale.
- The developers do not want one-shots in the final MMORPG.
- There may be a single unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special collision rules as opposed to having different sized hitboxes.
More than likely we'll have some sort of unified or unified-ish hitbox. But again it's going to probably have a unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special sort of collision rules based on them as opposed to kind of just making it smaller for one and not the other. – Jeffrey Bard
We don't have separate types of hitbox categories, for example. There's no head hit box in the MMORPG like there was in APOC. So from a critical standpoint you're not going to see a greater risk of critting for a larger hitbox. – Steven Sharif
- Headshots were a part of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale.
- Previously it was stated that headshot mechanics may be implemented in the MMORPG along the lines of a higher critical chance and that they would not be one hit kills.
- Headshots in action combat are equivalent to a critical hit in tab targeted combat.
- Players relying on tab skills will have a fixed critical hit chance every time they use an ability or weapon.
- Players using action-based skills are going to rely on getting a head shot or hitting a critical spot on the opponent.
Crecimiento de estadísticas
- La raza otorga las estadísticas base de un jugador.
- El arquetipo primario aumenta las estadísticas base.
- El arquetipo secundario (clase) no contribuye al crecimiento de estadísticas.
- Esto es un repaso de la declaración anterior.
Distintas razas tienen distintas composiciones de estadísticas. Estas estadísticas pueden ser importantes, pero no queremos que dicten algún tipo de meta para definir que clase es mejor para distintas razas. – Steven Sharif
- Bounty hunters can activate their Pathfinding ability to reveal corrupted player locations on their map.
- This will flag the bounty hunter for combat only to corrupted players for a period of one hour from the time of activation.
- The pathfinding ability can be toggled on or off.
- It is possible that bounty hunters will be permanently flagged versus corrupted players with the pathfinding ability toggled off. This design change will be decided based on testing.
- The accuracy of bounty hunter maps is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.
- Corrupted players may kill bounty hunters without acquiring additional corruption score.
- Corrupted player's combat penalties do not apply when battling bounty hunters.
- Chief bounty hunter is a node government title that grants special access to NPCs in a node.
Bounty hunter maps
Players with a high enough corruption score will be visible on the world and mini maps. These players will have markers posted on the map by an NPC from a Military node of at least stage 4 (Town), and will only be granted to players who have the Bounty hunter title. The accuracy of bounty hunter maps is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.
Taverns are one of the locations that bounties will be posted. As players gain corruption, taverns may offer bounties to eliminate those players; or have a specific area cleared of problem players, thus giving a POI (point of interest) on the world map.
Bounty hunter Pathfinding ability
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Pathfinding||Reveals corrupted player locations on the bounty hunter's map. Activating this ability will flag the bounty hunter for combat only to corrupted players for a period of one hour from the time of activation. The pathfinding ability can be toggled on or off.||The accuracy of the pathfinding skill is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.||The accuracy of the pathfinding skill is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.|
Corrupt players killing bounty hunters
Nos gusta referirnos a nosotros mismos como un juego PvX, porque en esos juegos los sistemas de PvP, PvE y crafting están todos interconectados: Son interdependientes unos con otros... Nuestro sistema de desarrollo realmente necesita de la interdependencia de estos aspectos. Necesitarás un artesano para que te de los mejores items. Necesitarás a los mejores jugadores de PvP para asegurar ciudades y castillos. Necesitaras jugadores de PvE para derribar a los jefes de mundo y obtener materiales para los artesanos. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation es un juego PvX. Los jugadores se encontrarán con elementos tanto de PvP como de PvE. Es poco probable que un jugador pueda enfocarse solamente en PvP o solamente en PvE.
- Hay un balance entre PvP y PvE en Ashes of Creation.
- Algunos servidores podrían estar más enfocados al PvP que otros.
- No habrá distinción entre el equipo de PvP y el de PvE .
- La progresión del juego podría requerir elementos de PvE.
- Todas las estadísticas están relacionadas con la efectividad en combate de un jugador en el PvX.
Tenemos muy claro nuestro objetivo y nuestra filosofía para el juego y entendemos que podría no gustarle a todos. Pero sabemos que es importante tener una relación recíproca entre el contenido relacionado al PvE y el contenido relacionado al PvP y que estos se complementen el uno al otro. Son los catalizadores del cambio: su progresión, su desarrollo. Son cosas que la gente aprecia, tanto cuando ganan algo como cuando pierden algo. Eso incita a una respuesta emocional por parte del jugador: Que ellos han invertido tiempo ya sea para triunfar o fallar; y el PvP permite que ese elemento sea introducido en el gameplay. Tenemos muy claro nuestro objetivo: y es esa relación de riesgo / recompensa, esa mentalidad basada en logros. No todos van a ser ganadores y eso está bien. – Steven Sharif
- There won't be separate roleplaying (RP) servers.
- There won't be separate PvE and PvP servers.
2021-03-01 2020-10-31 2020-03-28 2019-07-17 2019-03-18 2019-01-12 2018-06-05 2017-10-24 2017-10-14 2017-10-14
Guías de la comunidad
- Vídeo, 2020-05-31 (1:09:50).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- Vídeo, 2017-04-30 (5:31).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (31:05).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (13:13).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (22:37).
- Vídeo, 2021-02-26 (30:02).
- Vídeo, 2021-02-26 (6:17).
- Entrevista, 2021-02-07 (49:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-02-26 (27:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (39:36).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (22:26).
- Transmisión en vivo, 8 April 2018 (PM) (11:27).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (2:07:26).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (53:08).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-06-26 (1:28:10).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (1:34:55).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (23:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-01-30 (1:40:48).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (2:45).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-01-29 (1:21:01).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (14:26).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (45:14).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (49:40).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (45:19).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- Vídeo, 2019-07-16 (0:00s).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Entrevista, 2017-01-20 (4:19).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-03-28 (1:27:28).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-01-29 (1:25:14).
- Entrevista, 2020-03-27 (16:19).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (40:40).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (55:32).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-02-26 (1:16:21).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-12-15 (1:04:25).
- Entrevista, 2019-04-15 (26:59).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (1:04:23).
- Entrevista, 2019-04-15 (28:28).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-08-28 (1:43:03).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (21:55).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-08-23 (23:00).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- Vídeo, 2016-12-04 (0:02).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:54:15).
- Podcast, 2018-08-18 (1:12:34).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:08:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (52:01).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (17:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-06-01 (35:42).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-07-09 (44:56).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (45:17).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (24:17).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (1:06:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-08-23 (16:44).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (16:53).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (48:12).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (52:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (29:13).
- Entrevista, 2020-03-27 (11:04).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-12 (24:52).
- Entrevista, 2017-04-27 (0:17).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (29:45).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-10-31 (44:12).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (34:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- Entrevista, 2017-04-27 (1:18).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-08 (1:05:27).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (49:21).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-03-29 (17:10).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (58:07).
- Vídeo, 2020-05-31 (5:29).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (51:31).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (41:54).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (5:05).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (38:31).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-11-17 (35:20).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (42:33).
- Entrevista, 2017-02-01 (39:33).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-07-09 (20:41).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (44:35).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (30:51).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (2:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-03-28 (1:58:24).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-03-26 (1:07:33).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (13:37).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- Entrevista, 2021-02-07 (13:14).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-01-29 (1:24:27).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (15:41).
- Entrevista, 2017-04-27 (9:28).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (3:43).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (36:23).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (50:22).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-06-26 (58:32).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (26:40).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-04-30 (1:12:33).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-02-09 (51:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-06-26 (59:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (1:03:23).
- Entrevista, 2018-08-08 (6:44).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-01-18 (31:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-19 (28:04).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (16:34).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (1:11:19).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (21:37).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-03-26 (1:15:57).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-18 (14:22).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:47:21).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-18 (58:50).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-29 (14:28).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:35:58).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (3:25:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-11-22 (5:51).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (9:10).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:15:59).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-21 (9:10).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (3:25:31).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-09-27 (34:49).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-18 (35:58).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-11-22 (1:4:56).
- Transmisión en vivo, 8 April 2018 (AM) (25:52).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-18 (37:25).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-19 (53:59).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (34:59).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-06-26 (1:50:24).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-24 (48:00).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Entrevista, 2017-01-20 (06:12).
- The mighty beard!
- Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (15:51).
- Vídeo, 2018-04-16 (1:32).
- PvX definition.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (33:25).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (14:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-06-01 (37:39).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-05 (35:27).
- MMORPG Interview, 12 December 2016.