- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
Quest driven caravans
- These are initiated by players with a diverse choice of routes and launch windows, making them difficult to zerg.
- Initiating a caravan from one node to another will create a PvP objective that players will need to defend while it moves along its chosen route to the selected destination.
- Node-based caravan stats and capabilities scale with their node's advancement.
- Roads will upgrade as nodes advance. Different roads will dictate the speed and type of caravan required (off road vs on road).
The caravan system is designed to be initiated by the player. Which means, information of the caravans launch time and route, should be a closely guarded secret. Routes will also be diverse, and the world is large, so it might behoove you to scout the route ahead before a launch. Fast travel in our game is also limited, which means unless the guild had knowledge of your plans before hand, it is likely that they will be unable to organize and travel to a location. As far as mass guilds securing trade routes, there is always a bigger fish in the pond. Also caravans will have limitations on carrying capacity and launch windows that will segment mulitiple caravans by several minutes, which would space out the caravans, making it difficult to "zerg" a defense. – Steven Sharif
Personal (Self-directed/player driven) caravans are initiated by the player, who essentially "becomes the caravan". These are land-based and water-based (naval caravans) that the player drives and directs.
- These are currently designed for a single driver.
- Personal caravans can be launched from any point of storage.
- Personal caravans are capable of transitioning to/from naval caravans.
- Personal caravans will come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default player caravans will have a racial appearance that influences the types of animals that are moving the caravan.
Personal inventory limits are tied to a backpack. Material and gatherable items are subject to quantity rather than weight limits. Caravanas and Mulas are intended to be the primary mode of transportation of goods beyond these limits.
- Mulas can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravanas will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventario expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- The stacking limit of potions might be one hundred. The stacking limit of food items might be 999 or 1000.
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- Vídeo, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Vídeo, 2019-07-16 (0:00s).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Entrevista, 2017-01-20 (4:19).
- Entrevista, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-02-09 (45:48).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (41:45).
- Entrevista, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Vídeo, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-31 (1:17:45).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-15 (45:19).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-04-27 (6:11).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (1:27:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-18 (44:57).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:14:13).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.