Add the Ashes of Creation Wiki Bot to your Discord server.
- Campaign concluded on June 3, 2017 with 19,576 backers, raising $3,271,809.
This project is primarily self funded, and we’re dedicated to staying true to our vision and not being compromised. The core product can be delivered with our current capital and the crowdfunding goal. Going forward, we are dedicated to keeping our vision consistent with our philosophies and adding features whenever possible.
|Warrior of old|
|Braver of worlds|
|Leader of men|
|Hero of the people|
|Avatar of the phoenix|
- 1 Stretch goals
- 1.1 Juegos de salón
- 1.2 Cute small pets
- 1.3 Group mounts
- 1.4 Backer only weapon skins
- 1.5 Enhanced naval combat
- 1.6 Backer only armor skin
- 1.7 The Underrealm
- 1.8 Backer only aquatic mount
- 1.9 Organizaciones sociales
- 1.10 Backer only dye set
- 1.11 New Underrealm race
- 1.12 Backer only mount barding
- 1.13 Backer only skill FX
- 1.14 Stock exchange
- 2 Crowdfunding guild rewards
- 3 Crowdfunding mounts
- 4 Kickstarter media
- 5 Artwork
- 6 External links
- 7 See also
- 8 Referencias
Juegos de salón
- These games will involve aspects of both chance and skill.
- They must be played between 2 or more people.
- Players will be able to wager in-game currency against other players.
- A portion of the income from the game goes to the tavern owner or node.
- Parlor games will vary based on the predominant race of a node.
Cute small pets
Backer only weapon skins
- Usable on all types of weapons.
- Include subtle and tasteful glow/particle effects.
- Aquatic mounts.
- Coastal nodes.
- Island chains.
- Naval caravans.
- Naval NPCs.
- PvP objectives.
- Trade routes.
- Caza del tesoro.
- Underwater dungeons.
- Temporary teleportation points will be present in early tests until ships are introduced later in the alpha testing.
Backer only armor skin
The Subreino is a rich environment where bio-luminescence abounds in the fauna and flora that exist here. These deep caverns and underground valleys provide new destinations for civilization to develop. Bringing the node system into the depths of the world may awaken darker creatures than the surface.
- The Underrealm is estimated to be 100 km2 in area.
- The underrealm is not contiguous across the entire map. There will be areas that are obstructed by chasms or other features.
- The location of Underrealm entrances throughout the world is focused around natural geographic choke-points that exist above ground. This provides alternate subterranean routes that can be used by caravans, raids, and other player activities.
- Not all entrances to the Underrealm will be open at the same time. This can shift dynamically (based on node states) that cause different routes to open up, which may be more or less advantageous than other routes.
The expansiveness of the Underrealm itself is quite large. It does persist across across a lot of the playable game area that's above ground. So there are alternatives in the Underrealm for passages and traversal throughout the world. – Steven Sharif
We've also talked about node states affecting what openings are open and what things are closed. So not all entrances to the Underrealm will be open at the same time. So that configuration can shift and different routes will open up and be more advantageous than other routes. – Jeffrey Bard
Backer only aquatic mount
The whole idea of these societies is that they are a mechanism for progression that do not have to rely on your level progression. These are different progression paths that players can participate in. If you don't want to leave a node in your gameplay experience and you want to find as much as you can do within that city, these offer those things. Now, some quests might take you outside of the city to you know hunt and pursue things, but you could also perfectly be a person that is a merchant and purchases them from other travelers instead of having to go do it yourself. We want to offer players a diverse method of progression; and these systems house those benefits. – Steven Sharif
Sometimes two organization's goals might not align with each other and there'll be conflict there, but it's not going to be like everybody in the Traders Guild is at war with everybody in the Thieves Guild. – Jeffrey Bard
Backer only dye set
- Only one dye can be used per dyeable items. A player is free do use different dyes on different dyeable items.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
New Underrealm race
- Los Tulnar son una combinación de las cuatro grandes razas y muchas de las razas menores que se quedaron en Verra después del apocalipsis.
- Anteriormente se había mencionado que eran tres razas diferentes.
- Tulnar significa "los olvidados".
- Los Tulnar no están limitados al Subreino (no hay facciones).
- Los Tulnar comen muchas cosas!
- Los Tulnar no son resultado de la corrupción.
¿Fue la creación de los Tulnar un efecto de la corrupción o es sólo el resultado de la cruza entre múltiples razas mayores y menores que sobrevivieron en el Subreino después del apocalipsis? Ellos no son el resultado de la corrupción, por lo que no se tomó en cuenta ese factor durante su creación. – Steven Sharif
Backer only mount barding
- The higher the level of barding, the better looking it will be.
- Barding will have multiple components that can be equipped. Each component will increase the stats of the mount, such as hit points and speed.
- Barding cosmetics can only be applied to mounts with barding cosmetic slots.
- Cosmetic skins may only be applied to barding/saddle items that are earned in-game.
- Barding skins' appearance may differ depending on the type of mount.
Backer only skill FX
- Includes unique colors and additional effects for certain skills. For example: A mage with her fireball skill may fire off a ball of searing white flames as opposed to the traditional colors of that skill.
As nodes develop, player governments may open a Stock exchange (also called Stock markets and Sharemarkets) where players can buy and sell shares in Nodos, Gremios and Organizaciones sociales.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Organizaciones sociales or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
Crowdfunding guild rewards
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
- Basic mounts are obtained through an early quest that is available to all players in starting areas.
- Players assign cosmetic skins to a character on their account from the account management page.
- The skin can then be applied to change the appearance of the mount that was earned in game.
- This does not remove the skin itself. It can be applied again to any other applicable mount in the future.
- Players may remove the skin from a character and assign it to another character on their account.
- Skins can only ever be active on one character and one mount.
The Dawnbreaker mount skin is used in a similar fashion as described, but is only applicable to a certain class of mounts. Aquatic mount skins, like the Tidesnapper, are also used in a similar fashion, but are only applicable to the aquatic class of mounts.
- 2017-04-30 Video - Kickstarter
- 2017-05-03 Livestream
- 2017-05-05 Livestream
- 2017-05-08 Livestream
- 2017-05-10 Livestream
- 2017-05-12 Livestream
- 2017-05-15 Livestream
- 2017-05-17 Livestream
- 2017-05-19 Livestream
- 2017-05-22 Livestream
- 2017-05-24 Livestream
- 2017-05-26 Livestream
- 2017-05-30 Livestream
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter.
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter campaign
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-24 (11:04).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter.
- Ashes of Creation Twitter - Kickstarter cute small pet winners.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-04-30 (1:22:26).
- May The 4th, Be With You... And also some skins.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-09-30 (40:52).
- Vídeo, 2017-11-09 (0:01).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (36:43).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Transmisión en vivo, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-07-25 (1:59:09).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-07-09 (30:35).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-08-23 (28:22).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-11-30 (24:51).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Entrevista, 2018-10-31 (6:00).
- A chat with Ashes of Creation's Steven Sharif, 7 June 2017.
- Kickstarter $1,750,000 Stretch Goal Unlocked, 13 May 2017.
- Entrevista, 2018-08-17 (10:43).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:19:13).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-31 (5:43).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-11-22 (41:02).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2021-01-29 (1:00:57).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Over 9,500 Backers and Counting!!
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-06-04 (57:42).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (7:27).
- Know Your Nodes: 2 developer post
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (24:47).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (49:05).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-07-09 (38:28).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-31 (5:03).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-30 (16:51).
- Kickstarter $2,500,000 New Player Race Achieved.
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (5:49).
- Entrevista, 2020-07-20 (15:18).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2018-04-08 (23:04).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-07-28 (20:17).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-26 (39:34).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2019-11-22 (24:33).
- Transmisión en vivo, 8 April 2018 (AM) (2:17).
- Leader of Men
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-05-29 (58:31).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-09-30 (45:37).
- Transmisión en vivo, 2020-09-30 (45:26).
- New Backer Goal!! + Monster Coins (>'.')>
- Transmisión en vivo, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Entrevista, 2018-10-20 (5:51).